Anzai x Reader Part 2

Your P.O.V

It has been a few days since I met Anzai Yuuki. At first he can be a little mean but once I gotten to know him better he was really nice.

"So you're saying you had gotten the vampire information by something else."

"Yeah."

"And you don't want to tell me."

"Yeah." he sighs in defeat. I knew the last name anzai from two people. I actually knew what happened with his father because I worked with his mother. Anzai continued to drink his tea and watch t.v and it was also time for him to go.

"It's time for me to go see ya y/n" he gathered all his stuff and left. I just sat there for awhile but I did need to gather some sweets that I want. I got my coat and shoes and head out. I would say took a half hour getting sweets and all fit into one bag. I got home to notice anzai left the window open or was it me. I closed the window and put the candy away. While laying in bed I wonder why did anzai had to be removed from his parents.

*Next day*

While taking a morning walk I knew someone was following me. I led that person to and dead end. I slowly turn around to see someone wearing all black. I ran towards them and threw a punch but they dodged it. 'Their fast maybe a devil' I thought. I was able to kick his leg falling on one leg then went behind him and slammed my foot on their back pushing them to the ground.

"y/n its me anzai." I quickly got off of him and tried to act like nothing happened.

"That's some moves you have, who taught you?" he asked.

"I self taught." I answered. I should head back to my house. I walked away from him but he was still following me. I let anzai enter my house which was kinda strange to me because he usually comes through the window. I changed into a shirt and sweatpants and led him to my room. He was embarrassed that he had to go to my room.

Anzai's P.O.V

I am really shy going into her room. Watching a show that she really liked then 15 minutes into the show I can feel her laying her head in me. I don't have work tomorrow might as well stay here with her. I took off my sweater and laid her in bed and went to bed with her. I kissed her forehead

"Goodnight y/n I love you."

"Night anzai" dammit she was awake the whole time.

"Sorry did I scare you?" she questioned.

"Yeah you did" you both laughed it off and went to bed.