Anzai x M!Reader

I do lemons now
----

" i'll get you something to."

" a present"

*Anzai P.O.V*

Ever since I laid eyes on m/n I saw how cute he was and now here I am holding the man I love in my arms.

"M/n look at me" I said. He looked at me with his cute e/c. I could feel my body grow hot. If this continues I might lose control. I then place my lips on his. He moans softly then I push him down softly I'm ontop. His face was really red.

"Are you sure you want this?" He nods slowly.

"I love you Anzai" I kissed him again and now moving down his neck leaving marks. I feel my teeth grow and my nails to. I slightly bite down on m/n neck hearing a small sound knowing he was on pain. I take off his shirt and continue to kiss down his body. I took off most of me and m/n clothes leaving us in our underwear. I pull his down to show how hard he was I slightly blush. I started from the tip pf his member and went down. I had to be careful not to hurt him. I slowly take him inside my mouth.

(Let's just say Anzai starts with smaller teeth and then they continue to grow when they into action.)

Hearing m/n moan knowing that he wanted more. But I pull off leaving him wining because he doesn't have the attention he wants. I turn him on his stomach and lick one of my fingers. I then slowly push that finger inside of him. Starting with one and onto two.
m/n was now moaning louder.

M/n p.o.v

I couldn't hold back my moans. then Anzai hit that spot with his fingers causing me to moan even louder.

"I guess I found it." I could hear his say. He then pulls his fingers put and actually had a condom.

"You wanted this didn't you" I asked him.

"You could never know m/n" he opens it and places it on. He looks at me and I nod For the hundredth time. He slowly pushes himself in side of me. The pain slowly starts then when he was fully in he lost control.

"Anzai! Slow down!" He then bites on my shoulder knowing that his teeth grew larger. I moan in pain and pleasure. He then hits that spot again my mind was white and my mind slowly turned blury. Thats when I felt myself cum. I soon blacked out of blood loss.

Morning

I woke up to find my lower body and my shoulder in pain. But my shoulder had bandages on it. Anzai then comes in the room with no shirt, no dark circles under his eyes and no underwear. He is really shy right now.

"S-sorry I went more then one round when you passed out" he said. I then cover myself in the blanket. He tries to take it off trying not hurt me either his strength. I peek my head out and smile. I open the blanket so he can get in. Which he did and I started spooning him. I had my underwear on just to left you know.

"I love you my little devil"

"I love you too (nickname)"

-------------

I had a dream where Anzai was calling me petal or rose because sometimes my friends call me rose and I dont know why but I don't Mind.