Lee x Anzai Sister!Reader

(This is going to be short but later I will edit it)

You were a lonely person. You never really enjoyed being around people ever since you were a devil or also know as a vampire. Hearing on the news about vampires made you scared. But ever since you met lee your whole life has changed.

"Could you at least help me y/n?" Lee said. What is happening now is that lee has lost his little bottle of blood. He was the only person you would talk to. You and Anzai are related not knowing your relationship with lee. Sometimes you would call him 'emo kid'.

"Where was the last time you saw it" trying to act normal. But you knew where it was. You drank it. He has been helping with taking control of the devil so you don't go out of control.

"What is this y/n?" He said you looked at what he was holding and it was his little bottle of blood but it was empty. Trying to play cool.

" I have no idea lee" you said.he smirked. Walking to you he pins you down. And he already knew what you did.

~extra ~

Anzai P.O.V

It was a long day but I had blood training so looking for lee I didn't see my sister I around here. If she left she would have told me and I'm very protective of her and not wanting her to get a boyfriend. Heading up to lee's room I didn't even bother to knock.

"Hey lee are you rea-" I was shocked at what I saw lee making out with y/n. Pissed off I push lee and grabbing y/n

"Me and you are having a long talk" I could hear her groan. Later lee was going to get lots of punches.