Kikuhara x Sawazaki's Sister x Anzai

Edited- June 23, 2020
————

You were heading back to the bar from some small grocery shopping. It was dark and Sawazaki didn't want to send you alone but you were stubborn.

You turned the corner and knew something was off. Seeing that familiar van over and over again. It was following you, trying not to freak out you walked a bit faster. If you tried anything like running they would go straight after you.

But the question was, who were they? What did they want with you?

Both questions were running through your head as you were brought back to Kikuhara. That man always had a bad vibe whenever he was around you. Making suggestions whenever something bad happened to your squad and to join his squad or go somewhere private, Sawazaki knew something was wrong and ordered Anzai to stay with you at all times.

You soon noticed the van stopping ahead of you, making a run towards the alley next to you. Making all different turns trying to lose them but you reached a dead end.

They both tackled you down onto the ground, one of them holding your legs down to stop you from kicking, the other pulling both arms behind you back, tieing them with rope. You tried to scream as they dragged you back to the van, third came walking out of the passenger seat.

They kneeled right in front of you, trying to make out a face you saw Kikuhara. He was smiling, looking down at your helpless form. "My Love, My Y/n." He softly spoke out as everything went dark.

-At The Bar-

Looking at the time Y/n was taking longer than Sawazaki thought. He was clearly worried for his sister, Anzai was no different, he too was worried. Getting up from his seat and reaching for his coat.

"Where are you going?" Jill notices Anzai getting ready to leave, "I'm gonna go find her." He replied.

"I bet she's fine, she's a tough girl," Jill had nothing against Y/n, she believed that a girl almost strong as a devil, she could take care of herself. "No, I'm going with Anzai, I'll call if I need any assistance."

Sawazaki took his car while Anzai was jumping on roofs. The streets were quiet with only the street lights and the moon providing light. Anzai noticed a bag filled with food on the ground, jumping down he noticed that it was what the groceries that they requested.

"Sawazaki, I found Y/n's bag, it was filled with what everyone wanted. I'm assuming she was grabbed."

'Who would want to take her?'

"I'm guessing Kikuhara, you could clearly tell that he wanted her. Trying to get her alone was his main goal from the start. Knowing Y/n would be out this late, they must've been stalking her and the bar."

'Dammit!'

Anzai looks around for any other clues and remembers that her phone has a tracker on it, it wasn't on all the time, Sawazaki can turn it on and off. Whenever she was going out he knew that he could trust whoever she's with and turned it off.

"Sawazaki, the tracker, turn it on."

-You-

You had woken up in an abandoned factory, tied to a chair, and arms behind your back. You noticed Kikuhara kept staring at you, the lust in his eyes.

"You've woken up. Tell me, how did you sleep?" Asking all innocent. I was right about him, he was crazy! "You don't have to be scared of me. I'll protect you, Y/n"

He grabs a strain of your hair and starts playing with it, "They're here, I won't let them take you from me." He then places a small kiss on your forehead.

The door was forced open, there stood Sawazaki. "Give her back to me." He ordered.

"Well, that's not going to happen. I had my eyes on her for a while and I'm not letting some sibling of hers take her away from me. I'm glad you came, so Y/n can see the end of F squad." It was that sentence that was a signal.

The room filled up with guards, guns pointed at him. The glass shatter and Jill, Lee, and Anzai were also there. It didn't bother Kikuhara at all. The fighting began immediately, he was standing next to me. He didn't bother to move, he strongly believes that he can win.

Anzai rushed towards Kikuhara, dogging his punch. Grabbing Anzai by his shirt and slammed him down onto the ground. The ropes were loosened, "Zero seven." I whispered a small smile appeared on her lips.

Anzai kicked him off as we all made our escape. "Anzai takes her to a different location."

-A few Minutes Later-

Anzai was trying to catch his breath. He didn't stop until we were far away enough. "Are you alright Y/n? Did he touch you or anything?" He asks worriedly.

"No, he didn't." You responded. Anzai got up and hugged you tightly, hugging him back. "I thought you were gone."

He was about to lean in, it happened quickly. Anzai was on the ground shot through his arm.

Looking around you didn't see any snipers. You were too far away for anyone to follow you. You reached for Anzai but another bullet was shot.

We were followed.

Kikuhara stood there, "Did you really think you could hide, little rabbit?" He asks.

He pointed his gun towards Anzai, "Take a set towards him, he dies. Come with me, he'll live. If you don't choose the rest of your squad dies including your families."

-Timeskip-

Anzai P.O.V

We lost. She gave herself up. I lost her. I locked myself in my room, I still couldn't believe that she left. "I love you, Anzai." I heard her whisper before she left. That moment my heart shattered into pieces, I should've paid more attention, trained harder so we could head farther away. I could still be holding her in my arms right now.

What confuses me the most was how he got to our location. Sawazaki was the only one with the tracker, how did Kikuhara get it?