Anzai x reader

Edited 2/11/19 I bought devils line books 1-9 I still need to get 10 and 11
-----------------

Your P.O.V
It was a cold night here. I was scared to go outside due to the vampire attacks. I kept a close eye on the news and once a while looked out my window. It was a bit warm in my house cause I took a break doing it. Leaving the window open it was nice feeling the chilly wind. But then noticed a figure jumping on the roofs of different buildings. It was like slow motion moments in movies. Like making eye contact. Then they ran off. It was like heading to my direction. I closed and locked my window and ran to my door and locked it. It was just me a college student seeing death soon. I turned off all the lights and the T.V too. I waited for a few minutes hoping that the view was clear. As I was about to get up a knock on my door appeared. I slowly walked my way to the door. I was think what should I do. So I slowly open the door to show a man who mostly dressed in black. I could only see his eyes and dark circles under his eyes.

"W-what may you need?" what the hell does he want. I only saw him jumping on the rooftops but now he is here.

"Why were you watching me?"

"I was only looking outside because the of the vampire murder that happened." I had gotten really into vampire research that sometimes I leave some of it out.

"Mind if I check our house."I had gotten really into vampire research that sometimes I leave some of it out. If he sees it what would he do?

"Why?"

"The vampire who attack ran. So I need to know if they are here. Plus (takes out a search warrant) I'm one of the officer who is trying to find him."

"Fine." I let the strange officer into my house looking around like the bathroom, kitchen, livingroom, and others. Looks like he is reading a pa- wait that paper is one of the devil research that I did.

"May I ask another question?"

"Sure." he then turns around with the paper in his hand showing me what is was.

"How did you find this information about vampires? Most of it wasn't released yet." Before I could speak his earphone thing came on with static.

"I'll come by again. I need your name in full."

"y/n l/n age (place your age)."

"See you then." wait. He also took that paper with him. I look back into my room to find a little note saying.

'Don't try to get into any trouble while I'm gone' why did this have to happen to me?
--------------

I tried making it longer but,I gave up.