Anzai x Reader Lemon Part 2

This lemon would just get straight to the point, I'm not really good with them so I'll be working on some more in the future. Also it will be short.

3rd P.O.V

"I'll help," He whispered in your ear. Pushing you down back onto the bed and then removing your pants and underwear. "You're already this wet?"

Inserting his finger in, going slowly until he adds another. Pulling them out, he takes off his shirt, "Do you trust me?" Anzai asks. "Of course, I love you," You replied.

"I love you too," He removes the rest of his clothes leaving him in his boxers. You do the same thing but remove everything. "Hey, you're still in your underwear," You point out.

Anzai's face turns a light pink as he takes them off, showing his erected member. Trying to take your eyes off he pushes you down onto the bed. He lines himself at your entrance, you nod.

He pushes himself in, the pain was sudden. You always heard that sex was painful but didn't think this painful.

Once he was in completely he waited a few moments. "You can m-move," You moan out. He tightly shuts his eyes then opening them slightly to reveal that they were red. But he didn't go crazy, he was in full control.

He starts moving slow and then gradually moving faster and faster. You moan his name out loud, you weren't worried about someone hearing you, either did Anzai. You could hear him breathing hardly.

Feeling you climax was closing in, "I'm gonna-"

"Hold it in," He cuts you off, you could feel his nails digging in your hips, drawing out blood a bit. Anzai was trying not to lose control. "Now!" He moans out.

"Aznai!"

"Y/n!" He pulls out of you and lays next to you.

Pulling the blanket over both of your naked forms, wrapping his arms around you. "I love you," He was too tired and you could tell. "I love you too," You replied.