Injured!Kikuhara x Reader

I'll be taking a break from seven minutes in heaven.
Also Manga spoilers

Lots of TimeSkips

Your P.O.V

After the fight division 5 F squad was left in ruins, we were assigned into different squads. Jill and anzai I haven't heard from them yet but all I know they didn't want devils working outside yet.

Zero seven grabbed me and nine headed out before the police could grab us. "Come on we have to go" she whispered, as we managed to get out from the building.

"What can we do now? kikuhara knows who we are imagine what he could do." nine said. He is right I was closest to him yet he was still the same and would never love a woman. He can never love not anyone and never, he doesn't want to have anyone and has no sexual desire for women. Well that's what zero seven told me, but now I should head back home, my love for kikuhara has grown even if people don't like him. She wasn't the only one who fell for kikuhara.

*Time-Skip*

"Someone did what?!" I yelled at zero seven.

"Someone set up a bomb in kikuhara's car, it might have killed him." she explains. "He holds to many secrets, he needs to go down." I can tell she was holding back from crying, I was too.

*Time-Skip*

I was in the car with Anzai, for some reason he just wanted to see him. He had invited me and knows about my little crush about him. They parked the car almost in front of the hospital. The doors open to show Kikuhara walking out with others, I quickly got out of the car and he soon spot me. His eyes widen as they spot, I ran over to him.

"Kikuh-" He grabbed my arm and brought me to his car. "I'll be borrowing Y/n for awhile if you don't mind." Before he got in the car he had every small chat with Anzai. But I didn't pay attention to it, something I should but my nose into.

*Time-Skip*

He quickly pushes me into his house and locks his bedroom door.

"We have a lot to talk about."