Akimura x Reader x Anzai

-Edited 6/26/20
————

You, Akimura, and Tsukasa have been friends since the start of college. You all had the same classes together, so you thought it was a great idea to become friends. But you've seen the way Akimura looks at Tsukasa.

A vampire named Anzai was looking out for you for some reason. He could give you the full details since it was his work but all he told you he was looking for the suspect of rapes and murders.

Your P.O.V

I and Akimura was waking home, Tsukasa wasn't there cause she stayed behind. While walking Akimura was looking a bit pale and clenching his fists tightly. He stopped right in his tracks and looked right at me, "Can I ask you something?" He asks.

I was getting really nervous, "Y-yeah." I responded.

"I have a crush on Tsukasa, do you know what she likes?"

I looked back at his fists for a second and noticed that he was drawing out blood. "W-well, she likes penguins a lot!"

Something was definitely wrong with him. He then held both of his arms but then returned to normal, "Thanks L/n-San, I knew I could ask you." He then left.

I was still confused, I stood there for a few more seconds and walked back home. Unlocking the door I noticed that the table was set for three people. "Anzai?" I whispered.

"Yep, he's joining us for dinner tonight!" My mom completely adores him. Now she trusts him a lot that she gives him an extra house key. But he usually comes through the window.

I walked into my room and set my bag down and I fell face-first into my bed. That chat with Akimura just got me really exhausted.

A small tap came from my window, looking I saw him motion me to unlock it for him.

Opening it, "Hey Anzai." I welcomed him. He stepped inside but not before taking off his shoes. "You're mother invited me to dinner."

"I know."

I sat back down onto my bed, "I saw what happen." He said, placing a hand on my head while sitting next to me.

"It's fine, I should've given up from the start."

"Well this isn't the best time to ask you but would you go out with me?" Anzai holds my hand softly.

Looking at him, smiling, "I would love to."

Anzai places his head on my shoulder, "I'm glad."

"As much I would let you too have your time but dinner is getting cold and if you don't come down in five seconds my dragging you down here!" I hear my mom call out.

"Coming!" I yelled back at her.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Anzai."