Makimura x Reader

This was also requested by juliet_flower
I have finally made a schedule so I can for my books better. Also, the song has nothing to do with this chapter. I just like it.
————

You hummed quietly as you finished bandaging Makimura's left ear. Sighing softly you knew he was going to get injured but it wasn't serious.

Running your fingers through his dark hair, he moans softly. You jerked your hand back, not wanting to wake him.

Ushio walks in, "How is he?"

"He'll be fine, but he probably won't hear out of his ear."

While he was talking to Kikuhara, you looked back at him. Makimura looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. (I really wouldn't call it sleeping.)

"Y/n, Kikuhara wants to talk with you." He then hands you the earbud.

"Y/n, I want you to keep a close eye on F squad. Ushio already gotten exposed, I don't want to lose you too." He then ended the call. You didn't even have time to agree. But that was really strange coming from him.

Caring about someone. You've trusted him your entire life, if he asked you to follow him into hell you'll do it. But he's changing.

Giving it back to Ushio, "Good luck."

-Timeskip-

You looked back at your phone, nothing about what happened today yet. You started rethinking your promise that you've made with him in the past.

"I'll follow you to the end of time. Use me as your tool to achieve your mission."

"Looking back, I just trusted anyone who could take me in. Whether they were good or not." You whispered.

"And who would that be?"

You jumped out of your seat and looked at him. "Y-you're awake." He nods softly.

"Who were you talking about?"

"When I first met Kikuhara."

You sat back down next to him while he sat up on the edge of the bed. "Are you hurt?" He asks.

"No, I was ordered to stay by Kikuhara's side. Then I was able to help you." You noticed his fists tighten.

You were about to ask if he's okay, "Why is it you're always ordered to stay by him?! Is there something going on between you two?!"

"Be quiet." You harshly whispered, "There's nothing. In the past I made a promise to him that he could use me till I have no purpose. Now I'm rethinking it."

"So you and him aren't dating?"

"Not even close." He sighs in relief.

You then grabbed both of his hands and clasped them together.

"I'm glad." You whispered, "I'm glad you're back."

————
Thank you for reading. I update every Tuesday and if not then I'll try on Sunday. Requests are open.