Special Reason 2: Cogs of Time Part 2

Four Years Ago
London Underground
Hinatsuri and Dazai

"I'm really sorry about this, Hina." Dazai muttered as he looked at the dark sky above them. Hinatsuri glanced back at him and did not answer. They were in the middle of a mission for her training after all. She clenched her fist tightly and immediately stood up from the crate she was sitting on.

"Let's go. Nothing's gonna happen if we wait out here." She coldly said. Dazai looked at her with indifferent eyes before nodding. Their mission was to investigate about the sudden killings occuring around London. Although Dazai was supposed to be in hiding for at least two years, the Director of Special Ability Division asked him a favor to probe on to the possible involvement of the Japanese underground and the ability users under their care. It would have been a problem if they were.

Dazai and Hinatsuri walked down the alleyway before separating to do their own investigation. The first destination she went to was the bar to which she heard numerous rumors from. However, she did not expect to be harrassed by drunk drug dealers. She had to restrain herself from throwing them across the wall and make a hole. Her brother warned her not to make a scene, so she just gave them a light treatment. That was what she said, but those who bode her ill-will were knocked out and thrown in the dumpster outside. Everybody sweatdropped at her strength.

The information she collected was somehow enough for her find out what was happening. According to what she heard, three of the top people in the mafia world were already killed. A hooded man and a young lady was once seen escaping the scene, but before anyone could truly see their faces, they were already gone. However, there was a rumor that the two were hiding in the slum area. Hinatsuri planned to go there and see for herself.

"Osamu-nii? I have some information at hand. I'm ready to meet you at that same alleyway if you already have something." She reported.

"Ah. Let's meet back there." He replied. Hinatsuri smiled and disappeared from the crowd.

Slums
Dazai and Hinatsuri

"To think that this is where we will really find the culprit behind the killings. Ara~ Ara~ Ability: The Adamant Paradox." Dark electricity surrounded the dagger in her hands as she dashed towards the hooded man. However, Dazai noticed that there was something strange about the two, so he shouted at her toimmediately divert her attack somewhere. HInatsuri blinked in confusion before using the ground as leverage to redirect her attack.

Once that was done, she glanced back at her brother in question. Dazai pointed at the person sitting behind the two. The lady in red lightly expressed her amusement at how quick sighted the brunette was. She stood up from her seat and clapped her hands.

"Good day to both of you, Mister Osamu Dazai and Miss Hinatsuri Oda." The lady in front of them possessed curly blonde hair that splits into two long ponytail tied by black ribbon. Her bright blue eyes pierced right through their own. Yes, this was the first time they met Dame Agatha Christie face to face.

Present
Underground
London

"I can't believe that I'll be meeting you here again, Miss Agatha. Must be fate don't you think?" Hinatsuri mocked. Agatha simply smirked then looked at the men in front of her.

"When I heard that you will be visiting London again, I couldn't help but get down in this filthy place to invite you for a tea. Don't you feel honored, Miss Oda?" Agatha asked. The white-haired ability user smiled wryly and told her that she will never be honored, not after knowing that Fyodor was also in contact with her regarding his mission to exterminate all ability user there is.

Agatha opened her fan and activated her ability. The water-ability user in front of her acted weirdly and created water spheres with icicles that he aimed at them. Yulan went afront and formed walls of flame around them. Ramz pulled his master aside then grabbed the kid out of the way before taking out his gun to aim at Agatha. She seemed to be the reason why the enemy ability user was acting strange.