Reason 15: Descent

Moby Dick
43 minutes before descent

"Mission complete. Now, all that's left inside this thing is Nakajima, Akutagawa, Mr. Fitzgerald and Mr. Melville." Ramz reported, wiping the blood that splattered to his cheeks. A pleased voiced echoed from the other side of the communicator and ordered them to standby. The master will be coming to see it end.

"Will we get to see you in action, Master!?" Felicia asked excitedly. A chuckle escaped from the master and assured her that if needed be. Ramz sighed beside her and assured the master that they will be waiting with Mr. Melville below.

37 minutes before descent
Atsushi and Akutagawa

"Akutagawa!" Atsushi threw a punch at him, but he blocked it easily. It surprised the white-haired teen at how quick he had gotten in putting up a defense. Akutagawa smirked and defended another attack from him.

Atsushi jumped a few feet away from him and asked what business he had inside the Moby Dick. The only reply he got was a death threat. He revealed to the man-tiger that he had been tracking him down for the kill, but the Agency had been operating without a trace. However at last, he was able to get hold of him after having the alliance. The white-haired teen glared at how low it was for Akutagawa to attack him while the ship was on the verge of crashing into the city. He had a few screws loose was what he wanted to say out loud.

'Akutagawa's lone wolf attitude hasn't change. Tch~ Can't he helped then. Atsushi-kun, we don't have time for him. Charge ahead.' Dazai ordered. Atsushi was reluctant. Moving past the mad dog was impossible and would make them lose more time. The brunette sighed and guided him on what to do. He followed through.

"Akutagawa, I'm currently in line with Dazai-san. I think he wants to speak with you." Atsushi tersely said. Without wasting any second, he threw it below him to which the mad dog raced to catch. It confirmed his words just now that he had a few screws loose.

About 10 minutes in, he was able to find Fitzgerald just finishing up his call. The man welcomed him back and waved the controller. He told him that it was his job to safeguard the control room of the Moby Dick. After little facts were thrown here and there, the tycoon waged that whoever reaches the controller first wins the game. The two stepped away from the chair where their target was.

"One, two, three—" Atsushi dashed towards it but was kneed by Fitzgerald, sending the lad crashing towards the wall. The tycoon chuckled seeing how predictable people were when given the chance, but what amazed him the most was how the man-tiger withstood the impact he just received.

"Young man who defies fate and gets back up even when coughing up blood. You remind so much of my younger self. Very well. Ten thousand might be a little insulting to you, so why don't we make it 100,000?" He grabbed a packet of money and raised the strength of his ability. Of course, he did not forget to give him a short background of his ability. The Great Fitzgerald allowed him to increase his physical prowess based on the amount he was spending.

Not anticipating his attack, Atsushi flew once more, this time, father away than before. More blood dripped from his mouth as he desperately tried to get back up. He heard the tycoon's footsteps near him and glance up to see his condescending gaze. The Guild has already anticipated their infiltration. Hence, most of the members were gone, and only him remained. Fitzgerald stepped on his back harshly.

"Now that I've got you and all. It'll be a pain if you escape again, so how about we tear off those arms first?" He held his arms and pulled them back. Atsushi screamed as the searing pain erupted from his shoulder. It stopped when they felt a shift in air. Akutagawa came from the side. The tycoon apologized for not being able to welcome him, but Akutagawa had another thing in mind. The man-tiger will always be his target. Fitzgerald did not want that, he was not and will not be satisfied being treated as a second trophy.