Special Reason 1: Dead Apple Part 1

Quick Note: Hi! Before we start, I would like to clarify that Special Ability Division and Gifted Operations Division are just the same. They are often termed as either. Enjoy!

No other days in Yokohama underground society produced as many corpses as those 88 did. Many organizations were involved in the bloodbath.

8:13 P.M.
Dragon Head Conflict
Dazai, Chuuya and Oda

Odasaku ran through the road and found corpses of both civilians and mafia members around him. A soft wailing echoed ahead of him and found a young girl tucked in the arms of her dead mother. He carefully held her up.

"You're lucky you're still alive." He muttered. Just then, a voice spoke from his communicator. It was Dazai. He asked where the brunette was, but the suicidal maniac brushed it off and ordered him to run from the site.

"Piss off, scrub!" Another voice shouted. Chuuya drove past Oda to which Dazai scorned to take the bullets, now that he was in the range of the enemy's sight. It pissed the redhead off. He evaded every attack that came his way and noticed where the ability-user was stationed.

"Damn gifted." He muttered. Using his ability, he gravitated his bike to the building's wall up towards the cloaked man. Lightning followed him until he reached the top of the building where Dazai was kept captive.

"It would have been more amusing if you'd been struck by lightning and get killed." The brunette muttered unamused. Chuuya scoffed at his words. With a sigh, Dazai kicked his captor and scolded the redhead for being late. His tardiness caused him to get hit at least five times. More bandages would be wasted because of that.

Soon, the two were surrounded by masked enemies. The lightning ability-user appeared and was ready to strike them. Chuuya coldly stared at them and activated his ability. Every one of them were brought down by the gravity. With that done, they entered the building and found their target who was throwing gems and money down a fire pit. Dazai groaned at that.

"Those are real gems, you know. He could have made a woman really happy." He murmured. Their target, Tatsuhiko Shibusawa, sighed after all the jewels were gone. He felt great dissatisfaction for having his fortune telling come true. The boredom he felt was never quenched even by starting an organization.

Chuuya gritted his teeth and demanded that he bring his comrades back. Tatsuhiko fixed his eyes on his guests and welcomed the two to his lair, not even bothering to hide the torpidity in his face. The albino informed him that they had already taken their life, and if plausible, they should also join the dead. It pushed Chuuya to the edge and activated Corruption. He told Dazai not to stop him which the brunette had no problem with. He stepped out to let him destroy the enemy.

Somewhere on top of another building, stands a lonely figure while he watched the scene below him. He smirked.

"Fufu. This is too much fun."

Unknown Location
Laboratory

'I can't believe that person still finds amusement even in the darkest times. Shame that his own thinking will be his downfall.' The figure on the tank thought. The darkness swallowed her up as she let sleep take over her body. A mad laughter erupted from the doctor outside as he elaborated the favorable success of his experiment to himself.

Six Years Later
Dazai, Atsushi and Hinatsuri

"Here, Atsushi! He should be here." Hinatsuri called as she walked down the stairs. Atsushi stared at the scenery in front of him. The cemetery was facing the sea, giving him a sight to behold. It brought him peace.

The two walked towards a certain grave and spotted Dazai. He was leaning behind it. Hinatsuri crouched down and patted the dust off the grave. The brunette noticed them and asked the man-tiger if he knew who the grave was for. He did not know, but whoever it was, he should be somebody important to him because it would be the only reason why he was sitting there.