39. Rekindling a Friendship

Y/n POV

I wake up, get dressed and make breakfast for Twilight, Spike and myself.

Twilight Sparkle: Thank you for all this Y/n, we really owe you.

Y/n: No i'm just glad i could help you.

Twilight Sparkle: You're a good friend.

Y/n: You...consider me a friend?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, i can tell that you're a good, kind person.

Spike: She is the princess of friendship.

Y/n: Wow, cool.

Spike: I know right?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah it's all pretty new to me, i mean i just got my wings.

Y/n: Your an alicorn?

Spike: How'd you know.

Y/n: Well last chapter Twilight said she was a magical talking unicorn pony princess and she just said that she got her wings so that makes her an alicorn.

Twilight Sparkle: Impressive.

Y/n: Thanks.

We are now at school.

Principal Celestia: [Good morning, students, and happy Tuesday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard.]

She said on the P.A system.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.

Y/n: You made a list?

Twilight Sparkle: I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here!*sigh*Okay, Spike. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it.

Then we were pulled into a room.

Y/n: Hi Rarity.

Rarity: Hello Darling, so is that your friend who stood up to Sunset Shimmer?

Y/n: That's right, her name is Twilight Sparkle.

Rarity: Hello Twilight.

Applejack: There you are, Twilight. I've been lookin' all over for ya!

We see Applejack.

Y/n: Hi Applejack.

Applejack: Hi Sugarcube.

Fluttershy: Hello, and i've been looking for you too Twilight.

Pinkie Pie: Me three and hi Y/n.

Y/n: Hi.

Twilight Sparkle: So why were you all looking for me? What's going on?

Y/n: I think they're here to meet the girl who stood up to Sunset Shimmer, am i right?

Humane 5: Yeah.

Twilight Sparkle: Well i need to be princess of the fall formal.

Fluttershy: Not that it'll make any difference, but I'll still vote for you. You were so nice to stand up for me when Sunset Shimmer was picking on me yesterday.

Pinkie Pie: If ya still wanna run, maybe there's something I can do to help!

Fluttershy: Word of advice? Don't accept her help. She doesn't take anything seriously!