58. Dreams with Sweetie Belle

Rarity POV

Right now Sweetie Belle is helping me out.

Sweetie Belle: I have to leave for dress rehearsal soon, Rarity! Is it finished yet?

Rarity: Uh, not quite. I still feel it needs a certain je ne sais quoi. Perhaps it needs... appliqués.

Sweetie Belle: Appliqués?

Rarity: Or sequins.

Sweetie Belle: Sequins!

I then slipped and crashed.

Rarity: Sweetie Belle, I adore having you help me, truly I do, but...

Sweetie Belle: Guess I got a little carried away. It's just that I know how important it is for you to finish this wardrobe in time for Sapphire Shores and her backup dancers.

Rarity: This is without a doubt my most prestigious order ever. After all, Sapphire Shores is the woman of pop, and her Equestria-wide tour launches in Canterlot next week! Which means she must have these outfits by day after tomorrow at the latest!

Sweetie Belle: But is there time?

Rarity: Barely. But I work well under pressure. Hmm, as long as I stay calm, I'll be fine.

Sweetie Belle: Oh, good! Then maybe you could check the stitching and finish the buttons on the dresses I made for me, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo? I really want them to look perfect, and... I think I need your expertise.

Rarity: My, you've been so much help to me. How could I possibly say no? When do you need them?

Sweetie Belle: Tomorrow night. For the opening night of our show!

Rarity: But, Sweetie Belle, darling! I, I'm behind as it is!

Sweetie Belle: I understand.

Rarity: I suppose... if I got a few more people to help me, then maybe...

Sweetie Belle: Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you! You're the best sister ever! The dresses are right over there!

I saw the dresses and they did not look very appealing.

Sweetie Belle POV

We are now backstage at the theater waiting for Rarity to deliver the dresses.

Cheerilee: My goodness, girls, it's time! And the audience is almost fully seated! Costumes!

Scootaloo: I can't believe Rarity still isn't here with the costumes.

Sweetie Belle: She's been very busy lately!

Apple Bloom: But how can she still not be here? She's known about this for weeks! Uh... she has known about this for weeks, right?

Sweetie Belle: I kept meaning to ask her, I really did, but I worked so hard on this play. I wrote it especially for the three of us! I directed it, I'm in it, I made the costumes... It's just that this is really my time to shine doing something completely myself, and I really wanted to keep it that way!

Apple Bloom: But we wanted everything to be perfect! All our friends came out to see it tonight!

Cheerilee: Places!

Then Y/n just appeared infront of us.

Crusaders: AH!

Y/n: Sorry, here are dresses.

Sweetie Belle:*gasp*You made it!

Scootaloo: I was expecting Rarity.

Y/n: She and the girls are busy so i'm here and i was asked to record the play and sorry for cutting it close.