69. Life in the background

Y/n POV

I just woke up in his bed with Minuette lying next to me.

Minuette: Oh Y/n, you're awake and in your dark form.

Y/n: Unfortunately.

Minuette: How so?

Y/n: I don't wanna live, but Y/n shouldn't have to die because I want to die.

Minuette: Why would you want to die?!

Y/n: Both Y/n and I have lived for over a thousand years in the passage of time.

Minuette: Why are you just now saying all this?

Y/n: Because you asked.

Minuette: What did you mean?

Y/n: I know everything that Y/n has forgotten, I even have memories from infancy.

Minuette: ...

Y/n: I remember getting sent into the future and spending one thousand years in the passage of time, I grew up in there and over the years my rage and resentment towards my mother grew because she chose everyone else over me, I get that she's the queen, but it still hurt.

Minuette: But the other you doesn't seem to know any of that.

Y/n: Harmonia turned me back into a baby just as I was brought into the future and I was sealed away and I was brought out by Y/n feeling such immense rage when he saw Dinky get stabbed and so I make appearances from time to time, like right now for instance.

Minuette: Wow, you've told me a lot, not sure I know what to do with the information.

Y/n: Do whatever you want with the information, tell who ever want but do not tell Y/n any of this, he'll find out eventually when the time is right.

Minuette: When will that be?

Y/n: Who knows but if you tell him early, he'll die.

Minuette: Die!?

Y/n: Yep.

Minuette POV

Y/n walked away and I heard him leave the house.

Minuette: Should I tell his other girlfriends about this? Would they be able to keep the secret from him, would I be able to? No, I will keep it, I won't let him die and I think I should tell everyone.

Cranky Doodle POV

Cranky Doodle: I'll never understand the people in this town! Everywhere I went, they were all gussied up and lookin' at me funny! Kept asking if I was "nervous"!

Matilda: Did they forget the wedding is tomorrow?

Cranky Doodle: Oh, maybe they're just as excited for us to be married as I am.

Matilda: Well, they're going to feel awfully silly when they realize they've got the wrong date.*gasp*The invitations are wrong! This says the wedding is today!

Cranky Doodle: But I got such a good deal on them...

Matilda: Everyone in town got these! The princesses have even RSVP'd!

Cranky Doodle: I told you we should have eloped!

Matilda: Oh, dear. The caterer, the flowers, the musicians! We've got to move it all to today!

Cranky Doodle: What?!

Matilda: Where's my wedding planner?!

Matilda runs out the door and I make my way to Derpy.

I'm at Derpy's place and Y/n is there too.

Cranky Doodle: You told me you could do it for half what the others charged, and then you sent the invitations to everyone in town with the wrong date!