55. Try Outs and a Lesson in Loyalty

Y/n POV

Right now i am in my room.

Y/n: Hi Ember.

Ember: Hey babe, how're you?

Y/n: Great now that you're here.

Ember: You really know how make a girl feel good, don't you?

Y/n: I'll say, i have twelve girlfriends and a dragon wife, i'm in paradise.

Ember: Yeah you are. So is something important happening today?

Y/n: Yeah, this place is holding tryouts for the Equestria games and i'm going to cheer on team Ponyville, you wanna come?

Ember: Sure.

Y/n: Cool.

Rainbow Dash POV

Rainbow Dash: Alright, people, listen up!

Fluttershy: We're all ears. Right, Bulk Biceps?

Bulk is kissing his muscles.

Bulk Biceps: Nuh-uh! I'm all muscles!

He starts doing pushups with his legs in the air.

Bulk Biceps: Yeah!

Rainbow Dash: I like your attitude, Bulk Biceps, but it's gonna take more than muscles and Yeah!s to get us to the Equestria Games! We are the Aerial Relay team, and it's up to the three of us to make sure that we qualify at the tryouts

Rainbow Dash: I like your attitude, Bulk Biceps, but it's gonna take more than muscles and Yeah!s to get us to the Equestria Games! We are the Aerial Relay team, and it's up to the three of us to make sure that we qualify at the tryouts. And do I need to remind you how much I— I mean, Ponyville, heh, wants to qualify and make it to the Games?

Fluttershy: I remember. I really, really, really want to qualify for you and Ponyville.

Bulk Biceps: Bring it on!

I then see Y/n with Ember.

Rainbow Dash: Hi Y/n, Ember.

Ember: Yo.

Y/n: Hi.

Then Pinkie appeared out of nowhere with a megaphone.

Pinkie Pie: Gimme a 'P' for 'Ponyville'!

Fluttershy: Aah!

Pinkie Pie: P, Ponyville!

Bulk Biceps: P!

Fluttershy: Oh, thanks, Pinkie Pie. That was a scary— I mean, great cheer.

Rainbow Dash: Just make sure you have one ready for when we qualify for the Aerial Relay.

Bulk Biceps: And after that, for when we win gold medals in the Equestria Games!

Applejack: Not so fast! If you're gonna be good, you're gonna be better with some of my apple brown bettys in ya. They're perfect.

Pinkie Pie: 'P' is for 'perfect'!

Rainbow Dash: Alright, team! Show me what you got! Put some bend into those knees! Flap those wings! And I want to see all two legs off the ground on the count of three! One two three!