43. The Battle of the Bands and the Final Showdown

Adagio Dazzle POV

We have all assembled at the gym.

Principal Celestia: We are so glad our three newest students encouraged us to turn this event into something exciting!

Vice Principal Luna: But, as this is now a competition, we can only choose one winner. Who is it going to be?

Adagio Dazzle: You feel that, girls? Our true power is being restored.

Aria Blaze/Sonata Dusk: Ehehe

Adagio Dazzle: And that's before we've tapped into the strongest magic here.

Aria Blaze: But the Rainblossoms, or whatever they're called, aren't under our spell. How exactly are we supposed to get to their magic?

Adagio Dazzle: The Rainbooms are just as capable of falling apart as anyone else. They just need a little... push in the wrong direction. I have a feeling everyone here is going to be lining up to give them a shove.

Y/n POV

The battle started with Snips and Snails beatboxing...terribly.

Snips:*beatboxing poorly*

{Snails}
Aw, yeah! Snips and Snails indahouse, yo!

{Snips}
They call me MC Snips and that ain't no lie
My favorite food is like pumpkin pie

{Snails}I'm DJ Snazzy Snails, I like whalesWhen I go to the beach, I always bring my pails

Snips*beatboxing poorly*
Everybody knows my favorite color is orangeMy rhymes are so fly, they're better than... um...

{Snails}Than an orange, yo!

Snips]Yeah!

{Snails}Yeah!

{Snips}Represent!

Snips/Snails*beatboxing and freestyling poorly*

{Snips}What do we... What do we do now?

{Snails}Get off the stage, I'd like to leave right now

Snips/Snails*beatboxing and freestyling poorly*

{Snips}Bam! That just happened!

Snails]Aw, yeah! We out!

{Snips}Snips and Snails outta here!

Principal Celestia: Please do not drop the microphones.

I saw that Pinkie and Sonata seemed to like it.

Snips: Yeah! Bam!

Snails: Hahahaha

Snips: In your face, Rainbooms!

I'm backstage with the Rainbooms.

Applejack: Least we know one group who won't stand in the way of us gettin' to the finals.

Rainbow Dash: Let's get ready to rock!

Pinkie Pie: Wait! Where's Rarity?

Rarity: Oh! Here! I'm here!

We see Rarity dressed in hippie style clothes with metal tassels on her sleeves.

Rarity: We will be performing in front of an audience. I'm not going to wear something fabulous? Hmph.

Applejack: Guh...

Applejack was not amused.

Twilight Sparkle: Remember, we have to be good enough to make it through but not so good we let the sirens see the magic within us. They could realize we plan to use it against them.