32. A Fight with an Ex

Y/n POV

I wake up with Rainbow Dash sleeping on top of me.

I stroke he rainbow coloured hair.

Y/n: So soft.

She nuzzles my chest.

Y/n:(that was a good night of gaming)

She wakes up and rubs her eyes.

Rainbow Dash: Morning babe.

Y/n: Morning Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Last night was fun.

Y/n: Yeah and i totally won.

Rainbow Dash: Heh Whatever.

We kiss.

After about ten minutes i left.

Y/n: See ya later Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: See ya Y/n.

I jump off her cloud house and i land near Fluttershys cottage so i made my way to her home and when i got there i saw Twilight, Fluttershy, Spike and a bunch of animals including Angel.

Y/n: Hi girls, so what's happening?

Twilight Sparkle: I'm going to use my magic to levitate these animals in the air and do tricks.

Fluttershy: Don't be scared, little friends. Twilight is wonderful with magic. Anything happens to them, Twilight, so help me...

Spike: Aww, don't worry, Fluttershy, Twilight's magic has gotten a lot better since she accidentally crushed me and Applejack with a giant snowball.

Fluttershy: Of course she's good with magic. Twilight's great with magic. I guess I just don't want my little friends to be scared. Oh, oh, look how scared they are!

They were happy and excited to be able to do tricks in the air.

Twilight Sparkle: I promise, Fluttershy. Nothing bad will happen to them.

Fluttershy: I know!

She started making the animals levitate.

Fluttershy: Stop, stop! They can't take it!

She said tearing up and hugging me.

Spike: Twilight, that looks amazing!

Twilight Sparkle: Phew!

Twilight stopped and the animals were really happy and couldn't wait to do it again.

Twilight Sparkle: That's all for now, little ones. Maybe we can practice again later, if Fluttershy says it's alright.

Spike: Your magic has really improved since we came to Ponyville, Twilight. Queen Celestia's going to love it.

Y/n: Yeah definitely, the Saddle Arabian delegates are going to love it.

Flowing Stream POV