24. Preparing for a Future Crisis and Revealing a Secret

Y/n POV

One of my good friends Cranky Doodle arrived in town yesterday and Pinkie Pie made friends with Cranky although Cranky didn't make it easy for her but then Pinkie brought Matilda to him and the two became good friends.

I'm at Cranky's house now.

Y/n: I'm glad your living here Cranky

Cranky Doodle: Yeah it's nice here, so how've you been? What've you been doing?

Y/n: I've been great and i have eleven girlfriends now.

Cranky Doodle: What?! Eleven?!

Y/n: Yeah and Pinkie's one of them.

Cranky Doodle: Heh well treat them right.

Y/n: Always.

Cranky Doodle: Your a good kid.

Y/n: Thanks Cranky.

I spent a little more time at Cranky's house, but then i felt a disturbance so i had to leave so i went to where i felt the disturbance and that feeling lead me to Twilights house.

I enter her house.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, my gosh, I think I did it! If I can find a way to read "The Art of Invisibility Spells" and "Thornfoot's Brief History of Canterlot" at the same time, that could leave me a half-hour scheduling window!

Y/n: Twilight!

Twilight Sparkle: Y/n? What's wrong?

Y/n: Something's about to happen!

Then we see a bright light and when the light fades it revealed two figures, it turns out they were Twilight and me from the future.

Future Twilight: Twilight, you've got to listen to me!

Y/n: Hi.

Future Y/n: Hi.

I was me from the future and i didn't have my eye patch on and i was wearing a burglar outfit and Future Twilight had an eye patch on, had a weird hairdo, a cut on her cheek and she was wearing a black skin tight body suit that was pretty damaged.