35. Releasing Chaos

Y/n POV

It's morning and i wake up to find myself on the floor nacked and i see Ember also nacked on the couch who i presume kicked me off the couch and took my place.

Y/n: Why am i nacked?

Flowing Stream: I took your underwear off of you while you were sleeping.

Y/n: Can i have them back?

Flowing Stream: Sorry i've already laminated them.

Y/n:(how do you laminate underwear?)Alright then.

I walk past her.

Flowing Stream: Nice.

Y/n: Thanks.

I go into my room and put on some underwear and i check on the Sirens.

Y/n: ...This happens entirely too often, not that i'm complaining.

Adagio Dazzle: What do you mean by that?

Y/n: Oh your awake.

Adagio Dazzle: Yeah, so what did you mean?

Y/n: Every girl that attacked me or someone in Ponyville they always pass out and i let them rest in my house.

Adagio Dazzle: How many times has it happened?

Y/n: Well first my niece tried to kill me then my sisters ex-girlfriend tried to kill me-

Adagio Dazzle: Why?

Y/n: My sister isn't related to me and she's in love with me, the ex-girlfriend named Flowing Stream was jealous of me so she tried to kill me and now she's my stalker who wants to know what love is and you three.

Adagio Dazzle: Okay then.

Y/n: Yeah, my life is not boring.

I get a text from Twilight saying to meet her near a blueberry bush just outside Ponyville because my mother has a surprise.

Y/n: I gotta get goin so you girls stay safe.

Adagio Dazzle:*blush*Yeah thanks.

I am now at the location and i see Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Spike.

Y/n: Hi everyone.

Pinkie Pie: Hi and don't you just love it when Queen Celestia comes to Ponyville! I got my nails shined just like Rarity for the occasion. Ya like?

Rarity: I certainly do!

She says looking at her reflection in Pinkie's nails.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm surprised she's not here yet.

Spike:*sighs*I wonder what's taking so long, you got any ideas bro?

Y/n: Probably getting held up by something important.

Twilight Sparkle: And where are Applejack and Fluttershy?

Rarity: Fluttershy's detained helping Applejack with a mishap at Sweet Apple Acres. They'll be along.

Y/n: So Twilight, got any ideas on what's happening?

Twilight Sparkle: She's bringing an important visitor.

Rainbow Dash: A visitor who's important and slow.

Rarity: Maybe it's someone so terribly important, she still had many more terribly important things to do before she got here.

I then see my mother's personal limo flying through the air with the petrified Discordia floating with them.

Y/n: I suppose Discordia would be considered terribly important.