46. The Games end and going back Home

Y/n POV

Derpy and i are are sitting on the bleachers watching the game that is about to start and the first game will be archery.

Derpy: Who do you think'll win?

Y/n: Ofcourse i hope Canterlot high wins but i gotta feeling something magical is gonna happen.

Derpy: You think?

Y/n: Yeah.

Derpy: What do you think's gonna happen?

Y/n: No one can really know that.

Derpy: Yeah i guess.

Principal Cinch: You will race in pairs. Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat will handle the motocross.

Indigo Zap: Yes!

Principal Cinch: Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare have requested the short track.

Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare high five each other.

Sci-Twi POV

Principal Cinch: Since archery is a standard requirement at our school, any of you should be able to do it. Twilight and Sour Sweet will start us off.

Sour Sweet:*sweetly*Well, that's just marvelous!*sourly*If you wanna lose before we even start!

Principal Cinch: Given that Twilight won the last event single-handedly, I have every confidence that she will be able to pull her weight here. Won't you?

We are about to start.

Y/n POV

Dean Cadance: Welcome, everyone to the Friendship Games Tricross Relay! In this event, our qualifying competitors will face off in archery, speed skating, and finally, motocross.
So if the competitors are ready...Each competitor must hit a bullseye before their teammates can start the next leg of the relay.

Fluttershy and Sour Sweet start off first and Sour Sweet shoots three arrows at once but Fluttershy isn't doing very good at shooting the arrows and then Twilight starts making her way to the platform to shoot the arrows, she goes to jump over some hay but trips and faceplants into the concrete.

Y/n: Oh man, that's gotta hurt.

Sour Sweet does not look happy, then Twilight swings to the platform and almost misses it but manages to catch it with her foot.

As Twilight makes it onto the platform Fluttershy closes her eyes and holds her breath, then fires the arrow getting a bullseye  and then signals Applejack with a thumbs up

Applejack makes her way to the platform with ease and fires her arrow and hits her target and fires again, getting a bullseye.

Then Rarity and Pinkie Pie start speed skating.

Dean Cadance: And Canterlot is off to an early lead!

Twilight keeps missing.

Sci-Twi POV