52. A Bat Problem with Fluttershy

Flowing Stream POV

I'm walking down the hall when i hear a little splash.

Y/n: Aw man!

I just heard Y/n so i walk into the toilet and i see him with his foot in the toilet.

Y/n: Uh Hi Flow.

Flowing Stream: Hi. What happened?

Y/n: Well i was changing the lightbulb above the toilet and my foot slipped.

Flowing Stream: Why didn't you just close the lid?

Y/n: I thought of that when my foot fell in toilet.

Flowing Stream: Couldn't you just rewind time?

Y/n: Yeah but i just wanted to change the lightbulb.

Flowing Stream: Fair enough.

Y/n: But i will turn back time on my shoe, socks and pants.

Y/n POV

Flowing Stream: Can i ask you something?

Y/n: Shoot.

Flowing Stream: Can we go on a date?

Y/n: When?

Flowing Stream: Whenever's good for you.

Y/n: I'm good the day after tomorrow.

Flowing Stream: Great!

Y/n: Now i gotta get to Sweet Apple Acres.

Flowing Stream: Why?

Y/n: I'm helping with apple buck season and i just got a text saying she needs help, so i'll see you later Flow.

Flowing Stream: See you.

I make my way to Sweet Apple Acres and the girls are talking to each other.

Applejack: Hey Y/n settle an argument for us.

Y/n: Um Okay.

Applejack: These vampire fruit bats are monsters and we gotta get rid of them right?

Fluttershy: They're only here because they're hungry! If we build a sanctuary for them, they could have their own apples to enjoy! After a while, they could even help the rest of your orchard! The vampire bats don't eat the seeds of the apples, and when they spit them out, they grow into even more productive apple trees!

Applejack: Listen, Fluttershy. That sounds real nice 'n' all, but every second we spend buildin' this so-called 'sanctuary' is a second they'll spend destroyin' orchards! So Y/n who do you think is right.

Y/n: Honestly, i agree with Fluttershy.

Applejack: What?! Why?!

Y/n: Because all of this is natural, i mean yeah if you don't do anything it'll get worse so you just have to handle this delicately.

Fluttershy: Thank you Y/n.

Applejack: Well we're still doing it.

Y/n:*sigh*

Applejack: If Granny Smith wasn't with Apple Bloom an' Big Mac checkin' out our produce competition in Appleloosa, she'd be here tellin' us to do just that!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm sorry you two, but I think Applejack is right. I just wish there was another way we could convince them not to eat them in the first place. Maybe there is...!

We go to Twilights house.

Y/n: So, what is it.

Twilight Sparkle: So, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that I found a spell that can get the vampire fruit bats to stop wanting to suck the juice from the apples. But in order for the spell to work, I need the bats' full and complete attention.