17. A Twilighting she will go

Y/n POV

I am now on my way to Twilights house coming from Derby's house where i spent the night.

I enter the Golden Oak Library.

Twilight Sparkle: Quill.

Spike: Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Parchment.

Spike: Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Extra ink.

Spike: Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Extra extra ink.

Spike: Check.

Twilight Sparkle: Is that everything on the checklist?

Spike: Yep.

Twilight Sparkle: Great. Now that we've completed the checklist of things we need to create a checklist, we can make my checklist of the things I have to get done by the end of the day.

Y/n: Hey Sparks watcha doin?

Twilight Sparkle: I'm about to make a checklist of the things I have to get done by the end of the day.

Y/n: Why am i not surprised.

Spike: I know right.

Twilight Sparkle: Item one: create checklist of the things I have to accomplish by the end of the day.

Y/n-Spike:*sigh*

We are now on some errands for a picnic my girlfriends and i are going on and now we are at the bakery.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, I only ordered twelve.

Mrs Cake: Oh, I know, dear, but I had an extra. So I thought I'd make it a baker's dozen.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, that was very thoughtful of you. It's just some of the icing from the extra cupcake is getting all over the one next to it. See?

Mrs Cake: Ohh... sure...

Twilight Sparkle: It's just that I'm planning on sharing these at a picnic later and I don't want anypony to feel like somebody else is getting more icing.

Mrs Cake: Oh, no... of course not.

Then Twilight started wiping off the icing off of the cupcakes.

Twilight Sparkle: Not to worry, I'll just move some of this one to... hmm... I think I may have scooped too much... oops! Now those two have more. Let's just try this again... Hmm, no, that won't do. Let me just... hmm... put some here, and... no, that's not right. A little more on this one, a little bit... and wait... I'll just... ooh, a little bit here, and here, and... perfect!

Eventually she stopped while only leaving a little equal amount of icing on each cupcake.

Y/n: Um okay.(i'm getting a familiar feeling right now)

Mrs Cake: Hmm, oh yes... much better.

Spike: Looks like that's everything!

Twilight Sparkle: Almost everything.

Spike: "Triple-check checklist to make sure we didn't miss anything when we double checked the checklist!" Uh... check! Ugh... I've been holding that quill so long, I've got a hand cramp! Well, good thing we don't have anything to report to Queen Celestia this week... I don't think I could write another word!

Twilight Sparkle: We haven't sent a letter to Queen Celestia this week?!

Spike: Why? Is that bad?