16. Return of Chaos

Y/n POV

Y/n: And when i got back i found that my house was just gone and then Sparks offered to let me stay at her house and for some reason i can't reverse time on it.

Derpy: Wow alot can happen in just one night huh?

Y/n: Yeah definitely.

Then Dinky walked in.

Y/n: Hi Dinks shouldn't you still be at school?

Dinky: No school has been canceled today because of the bizarre weather.

Y/n: Bizarre weather?

I walk outside and i see pink clouds in the sky and something is dripping from the clouds.

Y/n: Chocolate milk? Girls i gotta go find Twilight and you two please stay indoors.

Derpy: Okay.

Y/n: See you girls.

Derpy: See you later.

Dinky: See ya daddy.

I run to Twilight's house but she wasn't there so i call her.

Twilight Sparkle: [Hi Y/n.]

Y/n: Twilight where are you?

Twilight Sparkle: [I'm heading towards Sweet Apple Acres.]

Y/n: I'll be right there.

I hang up and i run towards the farm.

I make it to the farm.

Twilight Sparkle: Don't worry, everyone. I've learned a new spell that'll fix everything.

She cast her spell but it didn't do anything.

Twilight Sparkle: My fail-safe spell... failed. What do we do?

Spike: Uh, give up?Rarity: Spike, Twilight will come up with something.

Twilight Sparkle: Hmm, time for plan B. Rainbow, can you corral all those clouds in one corner of the sky? Applejack, I need you to bring those high-strung storm clouds down to Earth.

Rainbow Dash put all the clouds together in one spot the Applejack lassoed all of them and brought them all down.

Then Twilight whispers something to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Oh dear. I hope none of the animals see these delicious chocolate-filled cotton candy clouds. I'd hate to have to share them.

Pinkie Pie: You and me both, sister!

Then all the animals and Pinkie went to eat the cotton candy clouds.

Twilight Sparkle: You see, Spike? You should never give up. There's nothing we can't overcome if we all work together.

Spike:*burp*

Spike burped up green flames and a scroll.

Twilight Sparkle:*gasp*Come on, girls. Queen Celestia wants to see us all in Canterlot immediately!

Y/n:(don't know why she can't just text Twilight? maybe she's just being dramatic?)

Timeskip: Royal castle

Twilight Sparkle: Queen Celestia, we came as fast as we could!

Mum: Thank you, Twilight. Thank you, all.

Twilight Sparkle: Is this about the weather? And the animals' weird behavior? What's happening out there? Why isn't my magic working? Is there–

Mum: Follow me. I've called you here for a matter of great importance. It seems an old foe of mine, someone I thought I had defeated long ago, has returned. Her name...is Discordia.