4. The Golden Tickets

Y/n POV

Twilight, Applejack, Spike and i are walking through Sweet Apple Acres checking the apples to see if they're good or bad and spike was sitting on Twilights shoulders with a basket sitting on Twilights head sorting out the apples.

Spike: No. Nope. Nope...

Applejack: Thank you kindly, Twilight and Y/n for helping me out. I bet Big McIntosh I could get all these Golden Delicious in the barn by lunchtime. If I win, he's gonna walk down Stirrup Street in one of Granny's girdles.

Y/n: And what if Big Mac wins the bet?

Applejack:*blush*Um(ah can't tell him i have to kiss him if i lose)Uh well um.

Y/n: It's okay if you don't want to tell me.

Applejack: Thank you Y/n.

Twilight Sparkle: Well no problem at all, Applejack. I'm glad the goal is lunchtime. All this hard work is making me hungry.

Spike: Me too.

Y/n: Me three.

Twilight Sparkle: Puh-lease, Spike. You've been lounging on my shoulders all morning while we worked.

Spike: Exactly. You three are taking so long, I missed snack-time.

Twilight Sparkle:(stomach grumbles) Eh, I guess we better get some food.

Spike: Nope. Worm. A-ha!

Spike finds a good shiny apple.

Twilight Sparkle:*licks lips*Oh Spike, that looks delicious!

Spike then eats the apple.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike.

Spike: What?*burp*

Spike burps out green flames along with a letter.

Twilight Sparkle: It's a letter from Queen Celestia.

Spike:*clears throat*Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Queen Celestia of Equestria, is pleased to announce the Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle plus one guest.

Applejack and Twilight Sparkle:*gasp*The Grand Galloping Gala!

Spike: *burp*Look, two tickets.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, great! I've never been to the gala. Have you, Spike?

Spike: No, and I plan to keep it that way. I don't want any of that girly frilly frou-frou nonsense.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey Y/n you don't seem very excited.

Y/n: I've been to a lot of galas, they aren't that great so everytime i go i make it exiting.

Twilight Sparkle: Well would you like a ticket?

Y/n: Thanks but no thanks, i'm the prince so i automatically have to go to the gala and plus i promised my mum that as long as i'm not living in Canterlot i have to do my royal duties, though i don't really mind.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh so you'll be there anyway.

Y/n: Yep, i save you a dance when we get there.

Twilight POV

Twilight Fantasy

Fantasy Y/n: Oh Twilight you're so beautiful, i'm here for the dance i promised you.

Twilight Sparkle: Y/n, you remembered?

Fantasy Y/n: Ofcourse i did my love, i could never forget something so important especially if it involves you.