8. Back to Canterlot

Y/n POV

We are now waiting for the train at the station and our friends are seeing us off.

Applejack: I packed some apples for you, there in your bag.

Y/n: Thanks Aj

Twilight Sparkle: Say hello to Queen Celestia for me okay?

Y/n: Okay sure.

Rainbow Dash: Have a good time.

Y/n: I will.

Pinkie Pie: Here have some cupcakes for the train ride.

Y/n: Thanks Mina.

Cherry Storm: Yes thank you.

Rarity: Make sure to look your best.

Y/n: I always look my best.

Cherry Storm: True.

Rarity: Agreed.

Y/n: Thank you.

Fluttershy: Be safe okay?

Y/n: I will.

Trixie Lulamoon: And don't you worry Y/n, the house will be as it was when you left, you can trust in the the great and powerful Trixie.

Y/n: I know i can, thank you Trix.

Dinky: I'm gonna miss you Daddy.

Derpy: We both are.

Y/n: I miss all of you and Dinky stay out of trouble okay?

Dinky: I will, i Pinkie promise, cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye.

Y/n: Good girl.

I ruffled her hair.

Cherry Storm: The train is here, we'd better get going.

Y/n: Lets go.

We got on the train and sat down and we wove to our friends.

Girls: Goodbye!

The train left for Canterlot.

Cherry Storm: So um master what's the Queen like?

Y/n: Kind, caring, strong and well she's great.

Cherry Storm: I expected nothing less master.

Y/n: I really don't mind but you don't have to always call me master, you can call me bro, brother or even my name.

Cherry Storm: I know it's just right now i just prefer calling you master.

Y/n: Fair enough.

We spent the train ride playing on our phones and talking with each other.

Not everyone in Canterlot knew i existed as Queen Celestia's son and that was okay, only the castle guards knew and a select few were trusted with the Knowledge about me, i never knew why, i ask my mother and she told me it was to keep me safe, then i asked "keep me safe from what?" Then she said "pray that you never find out" i accepted that answer and i still do at least for now but i think i get a little bit of why ever since i was betrayed, i'm curious to find out more, she's not telling me everything but like i said, i accept it...for now.

Cherry Storm: There it is, it's Canterlot!

Y/n: Oh yeah you've never been to Canterlot have you?

Cherry Storm: No i haven't, i heard it looks amazing.

Y/n: That it does.

We arrived at the Canterlot train station and when we exited the train i saw Shining Armor.