71. Rarity's Dream

Y/n POV

I had decided to go to Rarity's for a visit.

Y/n:*knock knock*

She suddenly opens the door.

Rarity: You're finally her- oh dear it's you, please come in.

I walk in and she kissed me.

Y/n: Yeah, what's got you all excited?

Rarity: I'm waiting for a letter to tell if I can open up a second boutique in Canterlot.

Y/n: I bet you'll get it.

Rarity: I hope so, it would be a dream come true.

Y/n: And you're expecting the letter today?

Rarity: Indeed and I can't sit still.

We hear a bell ring.

Rarity:*gasp*Was that the Pony Post?!

We then see Opalescence playing with a bell.

Opalescence:*meow*

Rarity: Oh, it's just you, Opal.

Opalescence:*meow*

Rarity: Ohhh... Every other day he's here like clockwork! Not today! What could possibly be holding him up?!

She then bonked heads with Pinkie Pie who appeared right behind her.

Pinkie Pie: Strawberry cinnamon cilantro salutations!

Rarity: What?

Y/n: Hi Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Hello Y/n.

We kissed.

Pinkie Pie: I bet you're wondering what warrants such a welcome! Well, that welcome is warranted by a pony that whisked up a warm batch of strawberry cinnamon cilantro cupcakes! That strangely sickening flavor combination sounds just as bad as it tastes.*gulp*Ugh. So I came here to offer you some!

Rarity: After that visually descriptive and disturbing endorsement, I'll pass.

Pinkie Pie: What about you Y/n?

Y/n: Sure.

I ate it.

Y/n: That is a strange and sickening flavour.

Pinkie Pie: I know right? Oh, I almost forgot! I have this letter for you, Rarity! The post pony was going to deliver it, but after a strawberry cinnamon cilantro cupcake, he was feeling kinda queasy. And since I was heading over anyway, I figured I could do it for him! Here you go!

Rarity reads the letter.

Pinkie Pie: What's it say?

Rarity: I got it!

Pinkie Pie: Woo-hoo! Got what?

Rarity: Oh, I have been holding out for the perfect location, and it finally became available! So now I can fulfill my dream of opening a boutique in Canterlot!

Pinkie Pie: Whoo! I'm so excited, I think I'm gonna lose my cupcakes!*hurk*

She zips to the toilet.

Rarity: Don't you feel sick?

Y/n: No, this stomach of mine is made of tungsten and also... Congratulations Rarity!

I lifted her up and spun around.

Rarity: Oh thank you dear!

We kiss.

Timeskip: Canterlot