78. The Crystalling and The Baby Aria

Y/n POV

Ember has cooked something for me to eat.

Ember: I hope you like it.

Y/n: Okay, it looks pretty good.

I take a spoonful and put it in my mouth.

I find myself in an alley, I look at what's infront of me and then i turn around and ghostly hands grab me and pull me into the void.

Y/n:*GASP*What happened?!

Adagio Dazzle: You fell unconscious when you ate her food.

Sonata Dusk: Your eyes rolled back into you skull and you started foaming from the mouth.

Aria Blaze: Pretty sure you died.

Ember: I'm sorry, it was my first time cooking.

Y/n: It looked good, it didn't taste good but keep practicing, if you want i could teach you.

Ember:*blush*Uh, sure.

Y/n: But that lesson will have to be taught later, I gotta go see Twilight.

Girls: See you.

I make my way to Twilight's castle, I enter and I find Starlight.

Y/n: You're lost aren'tcha?

Starlight Glimmer: Uh, yeah could you help me find the library?

Y/n: Sure.

It's been a week since we brought in Starlight Glimmer and she's fit in quite nicely, still can't navigate the castle but she'll get there.

We have arrived at the library and we see Twilight with stacks of paper.

Twilight Sparkle: Acceptance, mm-hmm. Altruism, definitely. Y/n, Starlight, good morning, come in!

Starlight Glimmer: Sorry I'm late. I got a little turned around. I still can't believe you're letting me stay here... as your pupil... after everything I did.

Twilight Sparkle: I took a page from Y/n's book and took you in and let you live with us.

Starlight Glimmer: You took a page from his book, what does that mean?

Y/n: Yeah, four girls I let live with me have tried to kill me in the past, Discordia was an enemy and she comes and goes.

Starlight Glimmer: Really?

Twilight Sparkle: And the castle is your home now, and as far as being my pupil goes, I was just trying to figure out what your first friendship lesson should be!

Starlight Glimmer: Oh, well, it looks like you're really narrowing it down!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, these are just the A's. After this, I move on to the B's!

Starlight Glimmer: I know I'm just learning about friendship, but I didn't think there were this many lessons for anything. How do we choose?

Twilight Sparkle: Maybe I should pare things down a bit before we go through them. Why don't you join the others in the throne room? They're planning our trip to the Crystal Empire when Shining Armor and Princess Cadance have their baby!