21. Flim&Flam and The Need for Revenge

Y/n POV

I wake up.

Y/n: It feels good to wake up in my own bed.
(i feel heavy)

I look to see all of my girlfriends lying on my bed with me with Dinky right next to me resting her head on my shoulder so i get up without disturbing any of them.

I go down stairs to the kitchen and make myself four pieces of toast with butter to eat and as i sit down i see Dinky.

Y/n: Hi Dinky.

Dinky: Hello daddy.

Y/n: Do want some?

Dinky: Okay.

I gave her two of my four pieces of toast.

Dinky: Thanks.

Y/n: You're welcome.

Dinky: Hey daddy?

Y/n: Yes.

Dinky: Why do you have so many girlfriends?

Y/n: Because i fell in love with them and they fell in love with me and they're all okay with sharing me with other girls.

Dinky: That's nice.

Y/n: Yeah.

Dinky: Hey daddy.

Y/n: Yes Dinky.

Dinky:*smile*love you daddy.

Y/n:*smile*I love you too Dinky.

Dinky: Hey daddy can i ask about your scars?

Y/n: Sure.

Dinky: Why don't you turn back time on them?

Y/n: Because they're a reminder of when i had to kill the man i called my father and the other reason i don't get rid of them is because they are a symbol of the promise i made to myself.

Dinky: What promise?

Y/n: A promise to never kill anyone ever again because when i did it felt extremely terrible...i never want to kill again.

Dinky: ...

Y/n: You're a very good girl Dinky and hope you never have to hurt anyone in your life.

Dinky: Okay.

Y/n:*smile*

Timeskip

Trixie Lulamoon: I know i don't live here but it does feel good to have this place back.

Y/n: Yeah definitely.

Trixie Lulamoon: You seem to be very attached to this house, you didn't show it but you did seem very angry about your house disappearing and the other girls noticed aswell.

Y/n: I'm the kind of guy who likes to work hard for the things i want but this house was given to me by my mother, she spent her money and hired people to build this house and she said it was a gift and if someone i care about gives me a gift i'll always treasure it.

Trixie Lulamoon: That's nice.

Y/n: Thanks.

I get a call from Applejack.

Y/n: Hi Applejack.

Applejack: [Hi sugarcube.]

Y/n: What's goin on?

Applejack:[Nothin much but i was wondering if you'd like to stay the night and then tomorrow help with distributing the cider for cider season.]

Y/n: Sure okay i'd love to, i'll be over shortly.