11. Clothes for the Gala and Scars

Y/n POV

Cherry Storm: Hey brother i kept forgetting to tell you but i'll be going to the gala with and so will Trixie.

Trixie Lulamoon: What?!

Cherry Storm: I asked if i could have an extra ticket for me and a friend so here's your ticket Trixie.

Y/n: I'm so proud of you Red i wish i thought of that.

Cherry Storm:*blush*Uh thank you brother.

Trixie Lulamoon: Thank you Cherry.

Y/n: I have an idea lets ask Rarity if she can make us clothes to wear for the Gala.

Trixie Lulamoon: Great idea Y/n.

Cherry Storm: I agree.

Y/n: Then let's go.

We make it to Rarity's house and we enter.

Y/n: Rarity have you got a sec.

Rarity: Oh, i've always got time for you darling.

Y/n: Sorry was i interrupting something?

Rarity: Oh no it's quite alright darling, so what do you need.

Y/n: Well Red and Trix got tickets to the gala and we were wondering if you could make us some clothes for the gala.

Rarity: You would like me to make you your clothes for the gala?

Y/n: Yeah, who else would i ask to make clothes for me? I have the utmost trust in you.

Rarity:*blush*Oh, thank you Y/n darling that means a lot coming from you.

Y/n:*blush*Oh ehehehe thanks Rarity, you're the only one i can think of when it comes to clothes.

Rarity:*blush*

Cherry Storm: Okay you can quit flirting now.

Rarity:*blush*What?! We weren't flirting!

Y/n:*blush*Exactly we weren't flirting at all.

Cherry Storm: Your faces are as red as my hair.

Trixie Lulamoon: Alright cut it out.

Trixie said wrapping her arms around my right arm.

Then Twilight and Applejack entered.

Applejack: Howdy ya'll.

Twilight Sparkle: Hi everyone.

Y/n: Hi Sparks, hello Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle: Hello Y/n, Cherry and Trixie why are your arms around Y/n's arm?

Applejack: Yeah give him some space.

Trixie Lulamoon: Jealous?

Twilight Sparkle/Applejack: Ngh.

Y/n: Um so why are you girls here?

Twilight Sparkle: Oh right, Rarity Could you please fix the button for me? It's my dress for the Gala.

Rarity:*gasps*Oh, no, no, no! You can't wear this... old thing. You need a glamorous new outfit for the Gala and I'll make it for you along with Y/n's, Cherry's and Trixies. No problem at all. It will be my pleasure!

Applejack: You two're goin to the Galla as well?

Cherry Storm: Yeah.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, that's really sweet of you to offer, Rarity, but I can't let you do that. It would be so much work. This dress is fine.