20. Babysitting with Pinkie Pie

Y/n POV

I was woken up by Pinkies violent shaking and she was shouting in my face.

Pinkie Pie: Y/N WAKE UP MRS. CAKE IS GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW COME ON GET UP!!!

Y/n: Pinkie stop shaking me.

Pinkie Pie: Oh sorry.

Y/n: Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Yeah i heard, lets get dressed.

Y/n: Yeah.

We got dressed and we ran to the hospital well i was running because i was carrying Fluttershy princess style and Pinkie clung to my back.

We finally make it to the hospital and we see all of my girlfriends are here as well.

Y/n: Hi girls.

Girlfriends minus 2: Hi Y/n.

Dinky: Hi Daddy.

Y/n: Hi Dinky.

I kneel down and we high five.

We are now standing behind the glass of a room where they put the new born babies.

Applejack: Can you believe the new baby is finally here?

Twilight Sparkle: Cup Cake and Carrot Cake must be so proud!

Rarity: I wonder if it's a girl or a boy?

Pinkie Pie: I wanna see the new baby! I wanna see! Which one is it?!

Mr. Cake: Meet our son, Pound Cake.

Pound Cake:*yawns*

Girlfriends: Awwww.

Mr. Cake: ...and our daughter, Pumpkin Cake.

Pumpkin Cake:*yawns*

Everyone: Huh?

Pinkie goes into the baby room.

Pinkie Pie: Two new babies for me to play with? *gasps*That's two, two, two times the fun! This is the greatest day ever! We need to celebrate your birthday, babies, 'cause you were just born today! Woo-hoo!

Nurse Redheart: Shhh. The babies are trying to sleep.

Pinkie Pie: But I was just-

Nurse Redheart: Shhh.

Pinkie Pie: But-

Nurse Redheart: Shhh!

Pinkie Pie:*whisper*Happy happy birthday to you and you today-

Applejack: Now how in thunderation is one of them twins an Aerial and the other one a Magus?

Mr. Cake: Easy. My great-great-great-great grandfather was a Magus, and Cup Cake's great aunt's second cousin twice removed was a Aerial. That makes sense, right?

Rainbow Dash: Aw, yeah! Heh, just you wait! Once little Pound Cake there gets his wings going, he'll be all over the place.

Twilight Sparkle: And be careful around Pumpkin Cake.

Rarity: Baby unicorns get strange magic surges that come and go.

Pinkie Pie: Quick! Make a wish and blow out your candles! Which is easy, 'cause there are zero candles! You are zero years old, after all!

Nurse Redheart: Shhh!

Y/n: My mum told me that i was a nightmare when i was a baby.

Rarity: How?