3. The Suns Rise

Y/n POV

Twilight told me everything that happened while i was asleep and now we are standing infront of the Everfree forest.

Twilight Sparkle:*sigh*So, none of you have been in here before?

Rarity: Ugh, heavens no! Just look at it - it's dreadful.

Applejack: And it ain't natural. Folks say it don't work the same as Equestria.

Twilight Sparkle: What's that supposed to mean?

Rainbow Dash: Nobody knows. You know why?

She says in a spooky sounding voice.

Applejack: Rainbow, quit it.

Rainbow Dash: 'cause everyone who's ever come in has never come out!

Y/n: I go in there occasionally and i'm still here but i usually go in during the day, everything looks so different at night.

Rarity: Darling you actually come in here?

Y/n: Yeah, i like it.

Rarity: Okay then.

Then the ground collapses beneath us and we all fall except those who can fly.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy save Applejack and Rarity i summon my sword and stick it in the ground to stop my fall while Twilight is still sliding down but she grabbed onto the edge to stop herself from falling then Applejack slowly slid down and stopped right next to me and i winked at her and by the look on her face she got my meaning.

Twilight Sparkle POV

I'm hanging off the edge, i'm scared.

Applejack: Hold on! I'm a-comin'!

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack! What do I do?

Applejack: Let go.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you crazy!?

Applejack: No I ain't. Ah promise you'll be safe.

Twilight Sparkle: That's not true!

Applejack: Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth. Let go, and you'll be safe.

I let go and i fall but as i do i open my eyes to see that i'm not that far from the edge i was hanging off of and i realise that i'm still falling but super slowly then i move my eyes to look around to see that i'm not the only thing moving slowly, but then i see Y/n right near the edge looking down at me with his eyepatch glowing a golden yellow, he reaches for my hand and grabs it and picks me up along with Applejack and when we get to safety everything returns to normal.

Y/n POV

Y/n: That was a close one.

Applejack: Y/n what just happened?

Twilight Sparkle: I would like to know as well.

Rainbow Dash: It looked like everything slowed down except you.

Y/n: If i told you now i would break my Pinkie promise but don't worry i'll tell you when this is all over and Twilight, thank you for trusting Applejack because she's the most trustworthy person anyone will ever meet.

Applejack:*blush*Heh thanks Y/n that means a lot comin from you.

Y/n: We are friends after all.

We begin walking again.

Fluttershy: I still can't figure out how you did that.

Pinkie Pie: Still it was pretty cool.

Y/n: Heh thanks Mina.