31: Crime Scene

TW: mentions of blood and murder 

_______________________________

Hajin's Pov

The morning I woke up to was just as unpleasant as it was yesterday. And it isn't because Beomgyu wasn't next to me, it's because I woke up in a fucking panic because of a phone call.

Unfortunately for Beomgyu, who also happens to be one of the victims of that loud phone call, also woke up in a panic which caused him to fall off the bed. I cover my mouth with my palm in an attempt not to laugh at him.

"Ha-ha Hajin, yeah very funny." he rolls his eyes, one hand on his hip. I throw him a teethy smile before reaching over to my nightstand to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hajin, it's Jackson."

A groan escapes my lips. Why does he have to call this early in the morning?

"I heard that. Are you free today?"

"Even if I am, I wanna stay home."

"You don't wanna spend time with your best friend?"

I could almost hear him whine like a child. I can see that pout on his lips whenever I say 'no' to our hang outs.

"It's not that I don't wanna. It's because I have a scheduled wedding planning today. So yeah, bummer."

I turn my head to Beomgyu who just had his eyebrow raised, unimpressed with my lying.

"Sureeeee~ or you wanna stay home and make out with your fiancé?"

"Shut up Jacks!"

My cheeks flush bright red. Beomgyu muffles a laugh at my embarrassment.

"Anywayyyy~ Just text me and you know where to find me okayyy???? Bye gurllll!!!!"

And with that, he ends the call. I slam the phone back on the nightstand and turn to Beomgyu.

"Of course, laugh at my misery." I joke around. He bursts out laughing and leans against the bed for support. "Stoppp~" I throw a pillow his way. He wasn't able to escape it and ended up a pillow crashing into his face.

"Ow!! My handsome face~" he rubs his cheek with a pout. "Handsome my ass." I shake my head. But I have to admit, he does have the looks. I mean its Choi Beomgyu after all. Literally anyone can fall for this man's looks.

"Do you really have a scheduled wedding plan today?" he asks with a chuckle. "Well now I do." I reply before burying myself back under the blankets. "You have a little something on your neck by the way." he says. I sit up, tilting my head in confusion.

He points to the mirror as if silently telling me to go and check. I hop off the bed and rush to the mirror.

And that's where I see it.

A small but very noticeable mark just above my collarbone. Memories from last night flash back into my head. Giving me a full vision of what happened last night. "BEOMGYU!! WHAT THE HECK??" I yell, not being able to hide a smile on my face as he bursts out laughing once again.

"What?? I was too caught up during our little makeout session there babe." he teases with a smug smirk. "And you decide to give me a hickey?" I quiz. He nods proudly. "Don't act like you didn't like it." he rolls his eyes.

"I- uh- I mean.." my words incoherent. Just embarrassed mumbling were heard. "Just wait till' the others see that mess." he laughs once more. "I hate you." I groan. Bringing my hand up to my hair and swinging it over my shoulders to cover it up.