27: "Do you like him?"

Hajin's Pov

I felt the van come to a stop. My head retracts from Beomgyu's shoulder as I look around. "Its okay. We just got home, c'mon." Beomgyu smiles. Me being half asleep, I just nodded while Beomgyu helps me get out of the car. I rub my eyes in hopes to get the sleepiness away but it doesn't seem to work. Once my eyes were fully opened, I look around to see that were already inside the house. "Still sleepy babe?" Beomgyu ruffles my hair. I hum in response. He sits me on the sofa and heads over to the kitchen to get water. 

"Beomie?" I sit up. "Its okay, you can go back to sleep." Beomgyu says from the kitchen. "I don't- I'm not sleepy anymore.." I ramble as Silver made his way onto my lap. Beomgyu chuckles and sits next to me. "You okay?" Beomgyu asks, his hands softly playing with my hair. I didn't even notice my eyelids fluttering shut and my breathing slowly turning into soft snores. Beomgyu clearly notices how tired I am and sighs. Next thing I know, he's lifting me up. Bridal style, and carries me towards the bedroom. Softly, he lays me onto the bed and pulls the blanket towards me. "Where are you going?" I ask in a hoarse voice. 

"Just for a shower." He kissed my forehead before disappearing into the bathroom. I sit up on the bed feeling my head hurt and ringing in my ears. I groan loudly feeling my head hurt more than it did before. Without thinking, I stood up and ran for one of the drawers beside my closet. "Where's the.. Pain relievers..?" I pant as I frantically look for it. The pain in my head is getting worse, the ringing in my ears getting louder than ever. "Hajin?" Beomgyu comes out of the bathroom with his hair still wet but fully clothed. He sees me gripping onto the desk for support. My hand on my head and my eyes glued shut, trying to relieve some of the pain. 

Almost immediately, I feel gentle hands on both side of my waist trying to keep my body upright. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked, a large amount of concern hinting in his voice. "I can't find the pain relievers.." I wince at the pain. All of a sudden, my legs turn to jelly causing me to tumble down onto my knees. My knuckles turning white from how hard I was gripping the desk. I could barely hear anything, the ringing almost unbearable. I could feel Beomgyu shaking my arm. My vision blurry and my mind foggy. I couldn't think straight. I let out a whimper as warm tears fall on my cheeks. 

The pain was excruciating. 

I lose my grip on the desk and my hands fly onto my head, my fingers digging into my scalp. It didn't fade, it got worse. I felt everything go in slow motion. Everything moving around from the dizziness. The last thing I felt was my head hitting the hard floor. 

_______________________

I wake up in a hospital bed. Beomgyu sitting beside me, sleeping peacefully. The members sitting down on the sofa fast asleep as well. There was still faint ringing from my ears but it seems like the pain from my head has left. A soft groan escapes my lips. Apparently, that groan was loud enough to wake Beomgyu because he almost fell off his chair when he heard it. "Finally you're awake thank God-" he lets out a sigh of relief. "What happened?" I ask, looking around the room. "The doctor said it was one of the side effects that showed up late from the medicine you took after your car accident." Beomgyu explained.

He looks over at his 4 other members sleeping on the couch all pressed together. "I called Yeonjun hyung after you fainted." he trails off. "He was with Taehyun and when he found out, Taehyun insisted that he would come to see you." he sighs. 

Somehow I felt wanted. 

"He called me 'irresponsible' for not taking you to a hospital right away." a dry chuckle follows after his sentence. I giggle at his attempted imitation of Taehyun's voice. "You're okay with Taehyun acting like this?" he asks. Obviously not enjoying Taehyun's overprotectiveness. "I'm pretty fine with it.. He's been like that ever since we became friends." I explained. My eyebrows furrowed at Beomgyu's sudden interest on Taehyun's actions. "Well, haven't you noticed? He's been very overprotective and he's been keeping a keen eye in you. I'm starting to assume things." Beomgyu shot a glare at his sleeping figure. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, crossing my arms. "I mean come on Hajin. Don't act as if you weren't head-over-heels for him back in college and high school." he raised his voice a little. "That was before. Beomgyu, you know damn well that I don't like him anymore ever since you and I were arranged to get married." I matched my tone to his. 

I have no idea why he's acting like this. Taehyun is just acting like this because he cares. Like the good friend he is. Although.. He has been very bitter about me and Beomgyu lately..

Glaring, snarky remarks, basically just ignoring the whole PDA me and Beomgyu show as a couple. 

"Hajin, make up your mind. Do you still like him??" He asks sternly. "...I- No.." I gulp. "You hesitated." he scoffs in disbelief. He stood up from his chair aggressively causing the other to wake up in a slight panic. "Is the world ending-?" Taehyun mutters out in one breath. "Next thing I know you're probably cheating on me behind my back!" He yells out loud before stomping towards the door. I didn't even notice the tears falling on my face. Pressing my lips onto a thin line before letting out a soft whimper. My head turns to the right almost immediately once I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"He'll be back." Soobin reassures. "Let him blow off steam, I'm sure he'll be okay by then." Huening sends a reassuring smile accompanied by a hug. Taehyun just sighs. "Bullcrap, this bitch can't even go a day without making you cry, oh my-" he pinches his nose bridge as he lets out an annoyed groan. "Not helping." Yeonjun scolds. "What was the fight about anyway?" Soobin asks, getting comfortable on the seat beside my bed. "I don't know he just.. Brought it up!" I say, my voice slightly cracking. "What was it about specifically?" Taehyun raises an eyebrow. "I don't even know why he brought it up." I retort, dodging the question completely. 

"You'll be fine." Taehyun finally walks over and pats my back. "Hopefully.." I mutter out mostly to myself. 

What now?

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:
Another late update. Wanna know why? S C H O O L. Also, DID YA'LL SEE TXT'S MMA AND MAMA PERFORMANCE HOLY CRAP- IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~ *insert more fangirling* Anyway, hope u guys enjoyed this chapter. And I think ya'll already know what I put in here lmao XD

Word count: 1191 words
Date posted: 12/07/20