23: Comfort

Hajin's Pov

"AAAHHHHHHH-"

Screams of the seven boys in my office were heard. Specifically, Jinyoung about to murder the crap out of Yugyeom. Why are they here? I have no idea. Did I ask them to come here?

Absolutely not.

Its been a few days since the whole 'I'm-ignoring-you' situation and last time I heard TXT was in Atlanta. A few more showcases and then Beomgyu is back home and finally, we can get the wedding plans completed because I'm sick of doing these alone especially from my last choice of motif.

It did not go well..

"Hyung I didn't mean to!!" Yugyeom cries out in hope for some mercy to Jinyoung who now happens to be holding his shoe up in the air ready to slap it right across his face. "Should've thought about it before saying it you brat!" Jinyoung retorts. Mark, who was clearly tired of their shit, went over and snatched away the shoe. "Yah! That's my shoe!" Jinyoung yells in annoyance. 

"Put it on before I throw it out the window." Mark threatens and gives back the shoe. Jinyoung mutters something under his breath before taking it back with a huff. I roll my eyes at the childishness. "Why are you guys fooling around in my office again? Shouldn't you guys be at practice or something?" I ask, my chin resting at the palm of my hand while my elbow was supporting the weight. "Its called being on break." BamBam sassily says. 

"You've been here for the past 2 hours. Still called a break or just annoying me till' I pop?" I retort in the same tone as his, raising an eyebrow in the process. He presses his lips into a thin line before sulking back down on the chair. "That's what I thought." I grin victoriously. "What time is it?" Jackson asks as he tries looking for the clock. "Its almost 5 pm, you guys should go." I suggest while putting down a file I was reviewing. "What about you?" Jaebum leans against my desk. "I usually go home at 8. You guys should go because you break is done." I say in a motherly tone, emphasizing the word 'done'. "If you need anything, give me a call!" Jackson says while making his way to the door along with the other members.

"Bye Hajin!" Bam yells. "Bye you annoying piece of crap!" I yell back with a grin. He lets out a little 'hey!' but it was faint and barely audible. I continue scanning files and sketching new technology designs. Time passed by quickly, next thing I know, it was past 7 pm. I was gathering up my stuff, getting ready to head home. By the time I was almost finished I get a call from my phone.

'Jjunie is calling..'

I answer the call and put it on speaker phone. "Hey Yeon, what's up?" I ask as I swing my bag over my right shoulder and make my way towards the door.

"Hey Hajin, you busy?"

"I'm about to head home, why?" I press on the buttons beside my door to lock up my office. 

"Well.. You know that we have our showcase here in Atlanta right?" 

I nod slowly, not knowing where this conversation is going. As I make my way to the elevator I listen closely to Yeonjun's serious words causing worry to stir up inside me. 

"There was a minor accident that involved Beomgyu-"

"What do you mean minor?" I cut him off. I was already inside the elevator pushing buttons for the ground floor while I talked to him.

"So our stage set had these metal stairs behind us and Beomgyu went too far back during our last song and hit his ankle on the sharp edge of the metal stair."

"Well is he okay?" I ask, concerned obviously. 

"Yeah he's fine although, he's complaining about how it hurts and he's crying because he thinks he didn't do well during the showcase. Which I strongly disagree."