47: Fight Or Escape

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My head hurts more than its supposed to. The room was empty. The only things inside was a chair and mattress. I felt dizzy and my mouth was dry. I sit up from the mattress to take a look around the room. There was a small window near the ceiling. Instinctively, I grab the chair to stand on top of it. 

I see the cars below the window. "Good to know I'm still in Seoul." I squint. It looked as if I was 5 floors away from the lobby. I had no plan in mind, my phone is gone, I don't know what to do. My eyes travel to the door. I was scared someone might be guarding it on the other side. So sneaking out was crossed off the list. I take in a sharp breath before sitting down on the chair. 

I need a plan...

_____________________________

The boys wake up with their rooms decorated weirdly. There were rose petals on the ground, each path leading to the kitchen. 

"What.. The fuck..?" Yeonjun mutter out under his breath, still half-asleep. They all open the door, staring at each other in confusion. "Something's up. Taehyun says. "No shit sherlock." Soobin rolls his eyes. They all follow the trail of petals to the kitchen and see Haneul in one of Hajin's dresses. The white dress Hajin wore on one of the dates she went with Beomgyu a few months ago. Beomgyu immediately recognized it and tilts his head in confusion. 

".. That's Hajin's-" 

"Mhm, am I pretty enough for you, Beomie? Do I remind you of her? Will you finally love me the way you loved her?" Haneul asks as she presses a gun on Beomgyu's chest discreetly. Upon seeing the gun, the boys create a safe distance away from the two. Beomgyu's eyes widen at the cold feeling of it. Beomgyu unknowingly raises his hands beside his head. "Haneul? What is this?" 

"Oh, don't worry so much. After today, we'll be bounded together forever!" Her psychotic laugh echoed through the large house. The boys look at each other in fear. Poor Huening Kai was so close to peeing his pants. 

Haneul cornered Beomgyu onto the couch, gun still against his chest. "Now, you're going to listen to my every word." She starts off. Taehyun discreetly sneaks up behind Haneul, her back facing him.

"You will st- Hey!!"

Taehyun cut him off as he kicked the gun out of her arms, sending it flying somewhere into the room. Disarming her completely. "Look, I don't wanna hurt you-"

"I don't see what's wrong with it."

____________________

I sat there in the empty bedroom. My mind swirling with possible ideas to get out of here. The window was too small for me to fit in. If only it was larger enough for me to fit through, I would throw the chair and smash through the glass.

What if I fight..?

Thats bullshit, I can't do physical fights. I mean, I could be stuck here forever and the boys could be trapped or in danger. It's not like I'd care about it.

Okay, maybe a little.

Point is, I need a way out and I need it fast. I hear voices from outside before the doorknob turns.

Changbin enters the room with a not so amused face. "You're awake." He says, voice low and shrill. I scoff at him. "Where am I?" I ask rather harshly. Changbin looks at me, face slightly showing offense.

"Not even a 'hi, how are you'?" He chuckles. "I'll ram a chair through your face."

"Pump the hate breaks, fox and friends. I'm here with a message." His mouth curls into a smirk. I raise an eyebrow as I lean against the wooden chair I was sat on. "So, you and Haneul-" "Just cut to the point!" I yell, standing up and stomping my foot on the cemented floor.