14: Wedding Plans

Hajin's Pov

I was driving back to me and Beomgyu's house while jamming to 'Crown', their debut song. Bopping my head to the music, all of a sudden the playlist shuffles and plays 'First love never lasts' by Kira Kosarin.

(A/n: I love her music oml it's amazing)

Yeah I got a new boy who looks like you

Dark brown hair with a cool tattoo

He's got green eyes that fade to blue

I tell him that I love him but I know it ain't true

I sing along to the lyrics and couldn't help but start singing as if I was onstage. Because honestly this song related to me so much. First love really doesn't last especially because back in college I used to hate Beomgyu.

In fact, I wanted nothing to do with him that time. I was head over heels for Taehyun. But when I found out he started dating..

Everything changed..

For some reason, I still felt the same feeling when I'm around Taehyun but I also feel the same around Beomgyu. Everything is just so confusing. Obviously, Beomgyu doesn't know shit about what I'm thinking now.

Taehyun was my best friend since high school, he was my first love. Then Beomgyu came into the picture and it all changed. My life took a huge turn. It's like my world revolves around him now.

His smile..

His voice..

Everything..

Everything about him made your heart beat a million times faster. But when I'm around Taehyun, it's...

The feeling is identical.

Since I was so focused with my thoughts I ended up almost hitting a car causing me to swerve swiftly to the right. Thankfully, I managed to get back in control of the car.

Finally, I arrived at the house. Parking my car at the garage and swinging the car door open, I stretch my arms and make my way inside, kicking off my shoes in the process.

Plopping myself down at the couch and sighing heavily, I close my eyes in hopes that maybe I could get my feelings straight.

Do I love Taehyun?

Or

Do I love Beomgyu?

I jolt up shaking my head. I'm getting arranged to Beomgyu and I love him. Nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't want anyone else in the world.

Or is that what I'm just telling myself?

Getting on my feet and dragging myself to me and Beomgyu's shared bedroom, I fling open my closet and search for decent clothes. After preparing my clothes I grab a towel and make my way to the shower.

After a quick 20 minute shower, I wrap the towel around my body, another one on my head holding my wet hair in place. Stepping out of the shower and facing the sink.

That's when I see it.

The stress from work, wedding planning, and confusion over my feelings. The eyebags evident on my face.