04: My Graduation And First Kiss

Hajin's Pov

Just a few more days til' graduation. I was walking down the hallway with Nayeon and Yerin yammering about me marrying Beomgyu. I roll my eyes and just continue walking.

Then, I saw him leaning against his locker looking at his phone. I take a deep breath before running over to him.

"Beomgyu- ah!" I call him.

He looks up and smiles. We've become good friends lately. I told him everything and he was there to comfort and listen to me.

"Hey Hajinie~"

Awwww~ he gave me a nickname~

"What are you gonna do today?" he asks in a sweet tone.

"Nothing. You?" I ask him back.

"Maybe... Get some bubble tea with you?" he says with a smile.

"So.... Your asking me to go with you to bubble tea?" I ask him with a smile plastered on my face.

"Couldn't have explained it myself." he replies jokingly.

"Okay lovebirds." Yerin butted in.

"Let's get to class before the first bell rings." she said.

Me and Beomgyu chuckle awkwardly and head over to our first class.

Beomgyu and I have the same classes every Wednesday. We head over to our first class which is Science.

Our Science teacher, Mr. Lee, is the absolute best. He gives us freetime most of the time. He gives us A's even if we get failing grades on quizzes and projects.

As we were walking towards the Science Lab, where we usually have our science class, we saw a little girl being picked on by some tall and bigger boys.

Me and Beomgyu decided to step in.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's happening here?" I ask the boy while Beomgyu help the girl up.

"This girl won't give us her lunch money!" the boy screamed.

"I said I didn't have any!" the girl talked back.

"Beomgyu, you take him." I say to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu talked to the boy and we made them make up.

Me an Beomgyu continued our way to the classroom.

We arrived there and class didn't start yet.

"Sit with me." Beomgyu said with a smile.

I nod my head and sit next to him. Mr. Lee arrived a few minutes later.

//Time skip... //

After class me and Beomgyu decide not to attend any of the other classes and just spend time with each other.

We walk around the park and see an ice cream stand. Beomgyu bought ice cream for the two of us and we just enjoyed our day together.

"I never thought I'd actually have fun with you." Beomgyu said jokingly.

"Well, look at you now, actually having fun and not being a killjoy." I replied back.

He just laughed at my statement. We decide to sit on an empty bench and talk.

"So... You prepared for graduation?" I ask him while I take a lick from my ice cream.

"Nope. Cause' I'm gonna marry you. I'm not prepared." he said as he ate his ice cream.