12: Sleepover

Beomgyu's Pov

"YAH!! WHY ARE THERE PILLOWS EVERYWHERE!?"

Yeonjun hyung yells from the living room. "Because Hajin likes to have lots of pillows." I state. "Hyung, these pillows are a bit much tho-" Taehyun scratches the back of his neck. "There is no such thing as too much pillows." I put my hands in my hips.

"Well, Hajin is a fun person, it's not like she'll ruin everything with girly stuff." Huening Kai shrugs it off. "Or will she?" Yeonjun randomly appears behind him causing Huening to flinch and step back.

"Okay.. Weird.." he hides behind Taehyun. "You tall ass penguin, I won't be able to protect you! Go behind Soobin hyung!!" Taehyun says playfully. As if on cue, there was a knock on our door.

Hajin's Pov

I knock on the door and wait for an answer because it'd be rude to just walk in. Beomgyu opens the door with a huge smile plastered on his face." HAJINIEEEE!!!" he hugs me tightly. "Okay let go, I can't breatheee~" I whine. He let's go of me and intertwines his hand with mine.

"C'mon." he pulls me inside. "HAJIN!!!" Soobin runs up to hug me. "Yah, hands off." Beomgyu slaps him away. "Beom, it's fine." I chuckle. "No~" he pouts.

"EWWWWW.."

Taehyun and Huening Kai says from the other side of the room. "You guys are disgusting." Taehyun gags. "Whatever." Beomgyu rolls his eyes. "Anyways, what have you guys planned for this sleepover?" I ask, putting my duffle bag on the floor. "And what's with the pillows?" I point to the couch and the floor which was swarmed with pillows.

"SEE!? I TOLD YOU IT WAS TOO MUCH PILLOWS!" Yeonjun yells. "I thought you loved pillows." Beomgyu pouts. "Babe, I do. Just.. Not this much.." I chuckle. "OKAY FUCKERS, CLEAN UP THIS MESS!" Yeonjun says in a motherly tone.

"Anyways, wanna make dinner?" Soobin turns to Beomgyu. "I can't cook." Beomgyu says frantically. "Right. How bout' you Hajin? Wanna help?" Soobin smiles. "Say less." I reply as I start to roll up my sleeves. "Yah, I wanna help too." Yeonjun pouts. "How dare you ignore me Choi Soobin, I was always your cooking partner!" Yeonjun yells sternly at Soobin.

"Relax. You're also helping." Soobin chuckles. "Be right back." I press a kiss onto Beomgyu's cheek before heading off to the kitchen with Soobin and Yeonjun. I could hear Taehyun and Huening Kai teasing Beomgyu and being well..

Annoying little brothers...

"We can't cook without music!" Yeonjun connects his phone to his speaker and plays 'Cat & Dog English Version' by TXT themselves. "Oh nice." I smile while I wash my hands, my head bopping to the music.

I don't wanna be just friends

Its no coincidence it's a kitty incidence

They be testing out your patience but I'm here for it

Girl, I promise

So get used to it

Ain't no stoppin'

I sing along to the song earning a few looks of approval. "Damn, you're actually a good singer." Yeonjun laughs as he slices the carrots. "WHY ARE YOU SLICING IT THAT WAY CHOI SOOBIN!!" his mood changes immediately once he sees Soobin cutting onions the wrong way. "I SAID SLICE IT, NOT DICE IT!!" Yeonjun yells in frustration.

"It's okay, here let me take over." I say whilst walking over to Soobin. ".. Oops.." Soobin says cutely. "Why don't you go wash the lettuce." I say softly. "See hyung? Hajin is way nicer at telling me what to do. Not like you who screams at me almost everyday." Soobin rolls his eyes as Yeonjun glares holes into his head.