22: "Space"

Hajin's Pov

Two days..

Its been two fucking days since I last contacted him. Basically, were just ignoring each other now. What isn't helping is my mom already started to reserve the beach hotel resort for the wedding.

Beomgyu isn't even here yet! 

Here I am, sitting at home, looking at flower samples for the wedding. "THIS ALL LOOKS THE SAME!" I shout. "Uh no, those are roses, those are hydrangeas, this is a peony-" "FUCK THIS!" I throw the papers in the air with pure frustration. Yerin and Nayeon flinch at my sudden movement. "Just pick whatever!" I add, my knuckles turning white from how hard I've been clenching them. "Hajin, calm down." Yerin says in a soothing voice. "You guys deal with this." I say bluntly before retreating to the bedroom.

I plop down on the bed, not noticing that Silver was laying right next to me. The bed dipped a little causing Silver to look up once it bounced back to the original shape. The pup tilted its head in confusion. "What are you looking at?" I raise an eyebrow at the pup. It didn't say anything and just sat there with its head tilted to the side. i roll my eyes in frustration and grab my phone. 

I just want to hear his voice..

I searched up TXT's showcase and see that their latest one was in Chicago, USA. I clicked on the video and started watching it. A little throughout the video I spotted something. It was their last song, which was their debut song, Crown. Beomgyu was moving backwards to sit down in the center in front of Soobin as part of the formation but, he slipped a little. Thankfully, Soobin caught him just in time to prevent him from injuring himself. 

I sigh in relief that he wasn't badly injured, he just slipped. I continued watching and calmed down my nerves. A knock on my door was heard. It slowly creaks open and Jackson peeps his head inside. "Hey gurl~" he greets. "What? I'm busy." I raise an eyebrow. "Well.. You still haven't picked a flower-" "For fuck's sake!" I throw a pillow his way which resulted in him having to cower behind the door. I run my hand through my hair. "Okay... I'll take the hydrangeas." I say in a calm tone. Jackson sticks his head back inside slowly with a terrified expression.

"Uh.. You sure?" he questions. "YES." I snap my head back at him. He leaves almost immediately after that. A sigh escapes my lips before I head back downstairs. The flower samples were finally put away, Yerin was cooking in the kitchen while Jackson and Nayeon were in the living room. "Y'know, my house isn't a hotel where you can enter and leave as you please." I comment with an annoyed tone. "Sorry, we just like spending time with you while your boyfriend is away." Nayeon smiles. I roll my eyes at them before heading to the kitchen. 

"What are you making?" I ask. "Ramen." Yerin simply answers. "Of course you are." I squint my eyes at her in a glaring sort of manner. "So, have you talked to Beomgyu?" she asks while leaning on the counter. "No." I huff at the thought. "Hajin, look he's probably just waiting for you to call him." she sighs at my stubbornness. "I've tried calling him so many times. He doesn't pick up." I reply bluntly. "And by that you mean, 3 times 2 days ago." she says in a 'duh' kind of tone. I roll my eyes at the comment before taking some ramen. 

Not knowing it was hot-

"SHIT-" I run to the sink to spit it out. Yerin was no help at all since she just laughed her ass off the whole time my tongue was burning to fucking ash. After a good, 5 minutes of torture, I finally got the burning feeling off. "Damn you." I mutter out with a glare. "Oh hush, you'll be fine." Yerin chuckles. "Now, go and talk to your boyfriend before I force it out of you." Yerin says threateningly. "I don't feel threatened at all." I scoff, earning a glare from her. "Okay okay, I'll try. But if he doesn't pick up I'm waiting til' he calls me." I say in defeat. On the way out of the kitchen I overhear Jackson and Nayeon's conversation.