40: Lost..

"That was stupid.."

Soobin says from behind him. Beomgyu turns around with a glare, ring still in hand.

"Once again you fucked up." Taehyun adds. A sigh following right after. "You don't have to remind me.." Beomgyu hisses as he stuffs the ring into his pocket.

"Maybe for once, can you actually not make her cry?" Taehyun steps forward. Neither of the members wanted to stop him anymore. Taehyun's anger have already controlled him and they knew that chaos was bound to happen at any moment.

Taehyun clicks his tongue.

"One moment she's actually walking towards you, the next she's walking away."

He growls, poison darting off his tongue. "I expected better." And with that he walked out of the room as well.

"You know, both of you should be ashamed of yourselves for arguing in front of her unconscious sister." Yeonjun shakes his head in pure disappointment. Soobin nods as a reply.

Huening Kai leaves with his head down and hands in his pockets. Yeonjun and Soobin following after. Minho stood there an unamused look on his face.

"Why are you just standing there?" Beomgyu asks. "Fix whatever mess you made, Choi." Minho shakes his head. With a turn of his heel, he walks out of the hospital room.

Beomgyu sighs heavily.

"I messed up.."

_____________________

I ended up at the rooftop of the hospital. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I sobbed fully. My grip rooftop ledge was so tight my knuckles were turning white.

I sink down against the ledge as I brought my knees up to my chest. Even after that fight I still felt as if my heart was being pulled out of me. I felt weak, I felt powerless, the same feeling I felt when I lost my parents.

I was so lost in my trance that I didn't feel that someone was already holding me close to them. I look up and see Taehyun. His expression filled with concern.

"I'm sorry this happened.." He says sadly. "I don't need your sympathy." I push him away.

Taehyun sighs and holds my hand. "You're gonna need someone to lean on whether you admit it or not." He says, eyes filled with love.

'How come I' ve never seen him like this?'

I shake my head continuously. "My parents are gone, Beomgyu and I are done- Next is Eunji, I can just feel it." I say. My voice breaking and my hands shaking.

"Hey, hey, calm down.." Taehyun pulls me close.

"I promise you, everything is going to be okay. You and Beomgyu are going to be okay, Eunji is going to be okay.."

I leaned my head on his chest. I felt his heart rapidly beating and I just couldn't help but feel mine start to fasten up as well.

"Couples get into fights, okay? I'm sure whatever he said, he didn't mean it." He said reassuringly.

I break down once again. "We aren't a couple." I mumble. Taehyun soothingly rubs my back as a way of comfort.

"As much as you deny it Hajin.. We both know you still love him more than you love yourself." He says softly.

I go silent at his sudden statement. He held me close for a while as I continue to cry my eyes out. I felt my body slowly getting weaker and weaker the more I did.

"I thought I'd never see you crying so much over a guy." Taehyun chuckles dryly.

"What do you mean?"