24: Lavender in White

Hajin's Pov

A month long wait is finally over. Finally, Beomgyu will be home tomorrow night and I'm more than just excited. Since the boys will be here as well, I decided to throw just a small little homecoming party. Not that it was needed, I just felt like it. So here I am, working my ass off to cook the food for tomorrow since I'm gonna be busy decorating the house. 

Where are my best friends?

The time I actually need them for something then they're busy. What kind of fuckery is that? My thought were pushed aside as the chair from below shakes a bit. "Is it gonna break?" I ask myself before quickly getting off. I check the leg of the chair and it was already bending way much than its supposed to. "Dang.. Am I that heavy?" I look down at myself. ".. I should start losing weight.." my voice low as a whisper. I look up at the cabinet I can't reach, that's why I took the chair and stood up on it. 

"How am I supposed to reach you?" my question was left unanswered when my phone started ringing. Nayeon was calling. I quickly press 'answer' and put it on speaker phone. "Nayeon?" I call out.

"Hey, you still making the food?"

I furrow my brows in confusion. "Yeah why?" I ask.

"Me and Yerin are coming over. Be there in 10."

"FINALLY!! I need tall people here, my height betrayed me." I pout, followed by a dry chuckle. 

"Yeah whatever shortie. See ya' there."

I end the call. My head whips back to where I was before. ".. There has to be a ladder somewhere.." I mutter under my breath before quickly rushing to the storage room. "Ladder.. Ladder.. Where the hell is the fucking ladder?" I huff only to cough and cough from the dust. As I continue looking for the ladder I hear squeaking from behind some of the boxes. "Fuck, a rat-" I hiss. 

And that was it for me.

I ran out of the room and slammed the door shut. "I'll just wait for the girls." swallowing thickly, I head back down to the kitchen. 'Hate' is a strong word. 'Despise' is stronger, that's how I feel about rats. Tiny little pieces of-

eUuuGghhh-

Soon enough, the door swung open revealing Nayeon and Yerin with bags filled with food ingredients. "I didn't ask you to get food." I state in pure shock and confusion. "Oh honey its not food ingredients." Yerin smirks. "Well.. Some are but what's really important is... Tada!" Nayeon pulls out a short white dress out of one of the bags. "What the heck?" the dress was pretty, it made me want to wear it then and there but it was a little too much. I didn't even know what it was for. "What for?" I ask, raising one eyebrow. 

"Its been a month since Beomgyu actually saw you. Let him have it by giving him a glimpse of you in white." Nayeon explains thoroughly. "What do you mean 'Let him have it'?" I furrow my brows in confusion. "I'm saying, let him see how much you look good in white so that he'll know what to expect on your wedding!!" Nayeon smiles brightly. My face was unreadable, no expressions, nothing. "Hajin, c'mon say something you're like a sphynx I can't read you-" Nayeon facepalms in annoyance. 

".. I don't know.. I mean I love the dress, really I love it and thank you but, what if he doesn't like it? I was planning on just wearing a shirt and jeans." I sigh before dragging myself back into the kitchen. "You're crazy. Beomgyu is literally head-over-heels for you. He'll love anything you wear." Yerin reassures. "Yeah, even if you aren't even wearing anyth-" "Im Nayeon, don't you dare say anything else." Yerin warns with a ladle in her hand making Nayeon shut up immediately. "Okay that is just gross-" I swallow a gag. "C'mon, you guys are gonna get married either way." Nayeon rolls her eyes. "But pleaseee~ Just wear the dress. You'll look good in it I promise." She encourages. Yerin hands me the dress so I can try it on.