11: CEO Problems Pt. 2

Hajin's Pov

After grabbing some takeout at a nearby restaurant I immediately drive to Big Hit building. I hop out of the car and walk inside, greeted by staffs. I smile at them and nod every now and then as I make my way to his practice room.

I open the door and was greeted by 5 handsome, smiling faces. "HAJINNN!!!!" Huening Kai runs over and engulfs me in a large bear hug. "K-Kai, I c-can't breathe-" I mutter out and he immediately pulls away with a cheeky smile. "Sorryyy~" he says. "It's fine. I brought food, by the way." I put the plastic bags on the floor.

"Yahh~ Beomgyu~ah no hugs for me?" I walk over to him pouting. "Hm?" he looks over to me in oblivion. "Yah, you okay?" I put my head on his shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine.." he says almost in a whisper. "No you're not." I sigh. "Beom, you know you can tell me anything right?" I say quiet enough for only him to hear.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" he asks wanting to change the subject. "I just wanted some fresh air.." I reply while I snuggle closer to his neck to inhale his scent. "... Oh.." he says in almost a disappointed tone. "Is there something wrong with that?" I quiz. "What? No o-of course not.." he stammers. "You are not okay.." I state, making sure to make eye contact with him.

"Hajin, I said its nothing for you to worry about." he says a little colder. "O-oh.. Uhm.. Okay.." I say almost in a low whisper. He rolls his eyes and stands up and sits on one of the chairs on the other side of the room. I look down on my lap before making my way to the others.

"Thanks for the food Hajin- hey, are you okay?" Soobin looks at me with soft eyes. "Yeah.. Beomgyu's just acting.. Weird.. He's giving me the cold shoulder.." I croak out as I lean to grab a piece of chicken. "I came because I wanted to spend a little time with him but.. He.. Seems a bit distant today." I munch on the piece of chicken.

"Did you guys fight or something?" Yeonjun leans back with the support of his elbows. "No. He was perfectly fine yesterday. Today, he let before I woke up and just left a note. Nothing more, nothing less." I explain. "Maybe he's just stressed. I mean we did just debut." Soobin states matter-of-factly while he munches on his food like a very tall rabbit.

"I see.. Well, he's pretty active in practice." Huening Kai says. "Hmm.. I wonder what's gotten into him today.." I mutter under my breath. "Beomgyu hyung! Are you gonna eat?" Taehyun asks. "I'll be there in a few." he says, eyes still fixed on his phone. "What is it with him and that phone?" Yeonjun scoffs. "We'll talk to him Hajin don't worry." Taehyun says with a smile. "No need, I'll talk to him myself." I reply with determination.

"And when you don't get him to break?" Yeonjun raises an eyebrow. "Oh please, I bet this is just his way to piss me off." I chuckle lowly with a hint of nervousness. "Right.. Sure it is." Soobin rolls his eyes. "You'll see." I grin. "Don't come running to us when he hurts you." Taehyun smirks devilishly. "He wouldn't." I narrow my eyes at him. "Bet you he will. You know what he was like back in college Hajin." Yeonjun says in a challenging tone.

"So? Bet?" I raise my eyebrow mocking what he did earlier. "I- Are you serious?" Yeonjun asks in disbelief. "Yep." I nod, popping the 'p'. "... No, I'm not doing it." Yeonjun crosses his arms. "Fine then." I smirk. "What's with the smirk?" he questions. "Ohhh nothingg~" I grab my phone from my pocket. "W-what are you doing?" Yeonjun's voice cracks.

"Calling Nayeon, is something wrong about that?" I smirk. "NOO!!! HAJIN NO PLEASEEE!!!!" Yeonjun says, practically begging. "Bite me bitch!" I leap up and start running around the room trying to dial Nayeon while Yeonjun chases me around. The boys were just eating in the corner of the room not minding my dumbassery with Yeonjun.

"I swear to god Kim Hajin, do not dial Nayeon." Yeonjun says threateningly. "Too late." I show him her contact that was ringing. "SHI-" Yeonjun begins to panic earning a few chuckles and laughs from the boys.