45: Kicked Out

The night passes by and all I'm left with is pain.

Just pain.

Both mentally and physically. This morning when I woke up I had this massive headache. I couldn't even remember where I put my medicine. Hearing Beomgyu say that he's been wanting to terminate the wedding contract echoed in my head.

Those specific words made my stomach churn. Not like I'm complaining, I deserved this anyway.

Standing up, I rush to the bathroom only to stare at my half-dead reflection in the mirror. God, how I wanted to punch that stupid piece of glass-

"HAJIN!!!"

Soobin yells from downstairs. He runs up to my room, panting from all the running he did. "Calm down. What's going on?"

"Beomgyu's parents are downstairs. They wanna...T-talk to you." He says between harsh pants. I felt my blood spike up. I have no idea if Beomgyu had called them in or if they genuinely do not know our situation right now. It was midday and I was in nothing but my pajamas. Soobin collapsed onto the bed, running really was his worst enemy. I shoo Soobin off before change in into a beige sweater and some shorts. 

His parents were sitting in the living room, Beomgyu and Haneul sat across them. His mom had her head low while his dad looked furious. "Hajin!" Mr. Choi yells. I flinch slightly at the sudden raise of his voice. "What is this? I thought my son was supposed to be with you." He speaks loudly. I sat down beside Mrs. Choi and respectfully put my hands together. 

"I feel like Beomgyu is happier with Haneul. That is why, both of us have mutually agreed to terminate the contract of our marriage arrangement." 

There was an uncomfortable silence between everyone. Haneul spoke up. ".. It really is brave of her to talk about this, Mr. Choi." The softness of Haneul's voice caught me off-guard. Beomgyu turned to her, confused. She turns to me with a tender look. Her eyes were glossy and her bottom lip was trembling. "I love Beomgyu and.. Its really kind of her to give up this marriage arrangement and giving Beomgyu to me." 

Like I had a choice.

Mrs. Choi straightens up and clears her throat. "I heard that you tried hurting Hajin, various times." She says, her hand finds its way on mine and she squeezes it encouragingly. "Is this true?" "Of course not, Mrs. Choi. Me and Hajin of a sister-like bond." Haneul flashes me a fake smile. I wince at her words, Beomgyu obviously notices and shifts uncomfortably. 

"You okay?" He mouthed. Oh, so now he acts like he cares. I ignore his words and stand up, smoothing off my sweater. "That's the final decision." I nod at them respectfully before I walk away and disappear into the kitchen. The rest of the boys sat there awkwardly, some with coffees in hand. They all kept quiet until Beomgyu and Haneul enter the kitchen. 

"They're gone now." Beomgyu mumbles out in hopes for me to hear him. Haneul approaches me slowly and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you, Hajin." She says softly. I'm fed up and I just lost my fiance' to her shit. Slamming my mug onto the table, I face her with an angry look on my face. "Stop your excuses." I hiss. Haneul flinches and backs away. Huening Kai leaned back on his chair muttering, 'oh no'. "If you're trying to suck up to me, stop." I scold her. She scoffs in response. 

"I just called you a sister and this is what you do to me?!" 

"Oh, I have a sister. And its most certainly not you!" 

Haneul walks over to me as she bared her teeth. She was pissed. "And where is said sister? Isn't she buried somewhere in a coffin next to your parents' grave?" The boys gasp in surprise. Taehyun leaps out of his chair to tug on my arm, signalling me to hold back and go. "C'mon lets go-" "No. No we're not going anywhere." I harshly pull my arm away from Taehyun as I straighten up my back. 

"You have nothing left, Hajin." Haneul laughs maniacally. "Parents? Gone. Sister? Gone. Boyfriend? Gone. Company? Very much gon-" "I never said anything about my company." 

Haneul tenses up as she realizes. My blood boils. She had something to do with what happened to Kim Industries and this proves it. "What's your connection with Seo Changbin?" Haneul stayed quiet and tried to avoid the question. "You had my company bought-" "Your stocks were plummeting anyway. Bought or not, you would've went bankrupt either way." She yells out in a panic. "Who's Changbin then?" "Half-brother." She answers. I was ready to launch a fist when Taehyun and Beomgyu both pulled on my arm. 

"What the hell, Beomgyu? You're supposed to be protecting me!" Haneul shouts. Beomgyu chuckles lowly. "It was bad enough that you almost killed her a few years back, but ruining her whole family legacy is the last straw." He states aggressively. I managed to pull away from their grasp and grab Haneul by the collar of her shirt and dragging her outside. 

"Let go of me!" "Shut it."

Opening the door, I shove her out and slam the door in her face. The boys look at me in shock and obviously Beomgyu went out to go and find her. Which left me, alone with the four other boys. "That was a bit harsh-" "No its not." I roll my eyes. They all look at each other in shock. Beomgyu stomps back inside, stress etched on every inch of his face. "Hyung, you good?" Huening Kai asked. Beomgyu walks up to me, face red in anger. 

"That was a bit low of you." 

"Kicking her out of my own house? I don't think so." 

I could see smoke coming out of his ears. "You can't just kick her out of the house!" He yells. "She's rich, she can buy her own house. Plus, she used too much of the water." I smirk before heading up to my room to relax all by myself. 

Alone.

With no interruptions. 

________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note: 
Sorry for the late update you guys! Writer's block is gonna kill me fr. 

Word count: 1046 words
Date posted: 07/03/21, Saturday