15: Jealousy

Hajin's Pov

I wake up in Beomgyu's arms. He's still sleeping so innocently. 1 month without this view, what a shame. Sighing, I gently get up trying not to wake him but instead he pulls me back down on the bed. "You're awake??" I laugh.

"Mhm.." he replies in a husky voice. "You need to wake up. You have practice." I kiss his cheek. "I leave tomorrow morning so I just wanna stay like this.." he pouts. "Babe.." I shake his body. "Tell you what, what about we spend some time with each other toda-" he gets cut off when his phone rings.

"This early?" I raise an eyebrow. He groans and grabs his phone in annoyance. He answers it with an annoyed look. "Hello? Mom! Hey.. Uh- Oh really?? She's here!? Alright, we're on our way." Beomgyu smiles and ends the call. "What's up?" I ask with curiosity.

"My childhood friend came over to visit. C'mon, you'll love her!" he exclaims. "Uhm.. Yeah okay." I return a forced smile.

Her..??

"Alright baby, get dressed!" he jolts out of bed and runs to take a quick shower. Once he was out of sight I then come to realisation that I will be meeting one of his friends from his childhood. One of the friends he knew for so long. "Uh oh.." I mutter to myself.

Okay.. This is gonna be fine..

I reassure myself. I kick off the blanket and went to prepare my clothes. Beomgyu comes out of the shower with a robe covering himself. "Okay , you go shower while I change." he says excitedly. "Yeah.." I nod while grabbing a towel from the drawer and heading inside the bathroom.

After showering, I change into a simple white shirt and tucked it into my skinny jeans. I grab a denim jacket and tie my hair into a ponytail. After putting little to almost no makeup, I grab my black sling bag as Beomgyu comes out of the closet looking fine as hell.

What did I do to nature to be come this ugly potato?

I ask myself. Rolling my eyes, I grab my phone and head downstairs to find my brown timberlands. "Hey Beom?? Where are my Timberlands-" a surprised gasp leaves my lips. "SILVER!!" I yell when I saw the pup chewing on the shoes.

The pup got startled and scurried away while I stomp over to pick up my now chewed shoes. "No... These were my favorites.." I say sadly. I let out a frustrated sigh. "What's wrong- oh.. That's.. Unfortunate.." Beomgyu presses his lips into a thin line.

"It's fine.. I'll find one of my Dr. Martens and hope that it's not chewed up.." I state with a sad smile. "Are we leaving Silver here?" Beomgyu asks. "Yeah. It's fine. It's only for today, it's not like we'll be out long." I shrug. "If you say so.." Beomgyu says as he goes over to prepare Silver's food.

After a few minutes of trying to find my a pair of Dr. Martens from my closet, I finally found a pair and slipped them on my feet. I head downstairs, the soles of the shoes clicking on the tiled floor. Beomgyu was practically bouncing on the spot he was standing in. Excited as ever.

It'll be fine.. Its just a friend..

I reassure myself once again. He turns to me with a wide smile. "Ready to go?" he questions. "Mhm, let's go." I smile sweetly before intertwining my hand with his in which he gladly takes. He returns an even sweeter smile as he walks us out the door leaving Silver alone in the house all to himself.

We get into the car, Beomgyu in the driver's seat and me in the passenger's seat. Once we're on the highway in a comfortable silence, I figured that

It doesn't hurt to ask about this friend of his now does it?

"So your friend.. How long have you known her?" I ask turning to him with curiosity. "Ever since my elementary days I guess." he smiles at the thought. "She's kind, sweet, caring, all-in-all just.. Lovable." he chuckles. I nod my head as I listen to the listed characteristics he described her as.