18: Worry

Beomgyu's Pov

"Y'know you should stop this tiny prank on Hajin. She's starting to get really pissed." I tell Jaeri who is currently sprawled over on the couch. "Oh c'mon! You know I like playing with the girls you bring home. It's fun." she replies with a cocky smile. "She's gonna get mad when she finds out." I sigh before sitting down next to her and turning on the TV. 

"Where's Hajin, by the way? Shouldn't she be home by now?" Jaeri asks. "I texted her multiple times she isn't answering." I reply, worry evident in my tone. "Until now?? You should call her." Jaeri reminds until her attention averts to the television screen where a newsflash was being played on live. 

"I'm live on the scene right now where there was a major collision on (insert street name) highway close to the Kim Fashion and Technology Industries's main headquarters in which their young CEO Miss Kim Hajin, fiancee' of Tomorrow X Together's Choi Beomgyu was involved in. She is being rushed to (insert hospital name) Hospital for injuries on the head and upper body. She was found unconcious on the spot and-"  

I shut it off, not wanting to hear more. ".... You need to go.." Jaeri says simply. "Are you coming with?' I ask as I rummage for the car keys. "I'll stay here. I think I'll be the last person she wants to see right now."  she replies with worried and concerned eyes.  "Alright... Bye!" I run out the door almost tripping over nothing from panic. I reach down my pocket to call the members so I'll have company when I get to the hospital. My eyes stung with tears. I never wanted to see her hurt plus I got involved in Jaeri's shitty prank. 

I didn't even notice she was that stressed. I should've stayed with her at the office and made sure she was okay but instead I left. The echoes of the phone ringing and the sound of tires screeching on the road. I may or may not have gone past the speed limit but its Hajin were talking about here. I need to fucking see her to know if she's okay. 

"Hello? Beomgyu?" 

"Hyung!! Yeonjun hyung I need you and the guys to go to (insert hospital name) Hospital because Hajin got into an accident." I say frantically as I swerve to make a right turn.

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah, I know. I'll see you guys there." I quickly end the phone call and park my car on one of the empty parking spaces. I turn off the engine and basically leap out of the car. 

Please tell me she's okay...

Hajin's Pov

Beep..... Beep.... Beep... 

"OXYGEN! GIVE HER OXYGEN!"

"Do we have spare blood at the bloodbank??"

"She's bleeding out!"

(A/N: I'm sorry I know nothing about hospital shit xD)

I could feel the needles being poked through my skin. The breathing mask on my face helping me to breathe properly. Excruciating pain travel from around my body. Mostly on the head. All of a sudden everything is blurry again. I wanna call out for help but I can even open my mouth. The doctors said something about anesthetics. My eyes get droopy and I end up falling asleep. 

I wake up inside a hospital room yet again. There's a large plaster on my forehead and my left arm in a cast. My face is filled with bruises and scratches and my bottom lip is torn. An excruciating migraine suddenly floods through causing me to yell out a groan. All of a sudden the bathroom door swings open and Beomgyu comes out. 

"Hajin??" he calls out. "Here..." I managed to say in a hoarse voice. "Oh my god." he lets out a sigh of relief. As if a large weight on his shoulders were lifted. "Hey.." I smile weakly. "What were you thinking??" He says in a soft voice as he intertwines his hands with mine. "You could've called me and said you were sleepy and couldn't drive!" he adds. "You were with Jaeri so whats the point.." I trail off, turning my back towards him but instead he pulls me back down gently. "About her um... The thing she did with you.. She did with all the girlfriends I had." he sighs. "What do you mean?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "She's been pranking you the entire time. She doesn't actually hate you babe."  he chuckles before reaching forward to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"I hate you both.." I pouted and attempted to roll away once again but Beomgyu being his clingy self pushed me back gently to my last position. "You didn't bring Silver?" I ask. "No. They don't allow dogs at a hospital babe." he chuckles cutely. There was a moment of silence for a while until Beomgyu decided to break it. "So why'd you get into this mess?" he asks as he plays with the ends of my hair. "Because I was stressed, sleepy, and the fact that Jaeri was being so fucking clingy pissed me off." I admit with a heavy sigh. "So.. You're jealous..?" he quizzes.

"Yes, you idiot. Took you long enough to notice." I huff, sticking out my bottom lip even more. "Aww~ But its cute~" he says in this cute baby-like voice. "Its disgusting. Now.. Get me some aspirin, I think I have a migraine." thats all it took for Beomgyu to stand up, faster then lightning, and run off to the pharmacy to get aspirin. 

"There was a packet of them on the bedside table.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 
Kinda thought this was cute xD. Anyway, hope you liked it. Its pretty short tho-

Words: 954 words
Date posted: 10/22/20, Thursday