25: "I missed you.."

Hajin's Pov

Beomgyu's mouth hung open seeing the sight in front of him. The flowers in his hand lightly hanging loose. "What is this?" he chuckles before putting down the flowers on the coffee table and rushing to pull me into his arms. "I was supposed to surprise you.." he pouts. A scoff was heard from behind him. "Ah yes, we've become one with air." Taehyun rolls his eyes, annoyed at the sight. "Tyunnn~" I chuckle, pulling away from Beomgyu to hug him as well, which he gladly returns with a smile. 

After hugging the rest of the boys, I lead them into the dining area where the food was prepared. "By the way uhm.. I got this for you.." Beomgyu smiles shyly before handing me lavender flowers. I let out a small gasp at the cute flowers before taking it with a wide smile. "you idiot, I was supposed to be the one surprising you." my smile widens. A cough from across the room interrupts the sweet moment. "Are we gonna eat or.." Yeonjun says, hands on his hips. A laugh escapes my lips. 

Both of us sat down next to each other with smiles on our faces. We chatted and laughed along to each other normally. Beomgyu, being the sneaky bitch he is, had his hand on my thigh most of the time during dinner. As I laughed along at Taehyun's story I felt Beomgyu's hand slowly rubbing my thigh. I look over to him with a questioning look but it seems like he wasn't paying attention and was just laughing along with the rest.

Dinner went by faster than usual and the four boys left for the dorms and leaving Beomgyu with me. Once the door was closed, he immediately swooped me up and nuzzled his face on my neck. "Beom, what are you doing?" I ask with a small smile. He didn't reply and instead he sat down on the couch with me on his lap. "I missed you.." he mumbles out tiredly. I hum in response as I play with his blonde hair. His hands rub my back soothingly. "You're being really touchy lately. Is something up?" I ask, detaching my fingers from his hair. 

"I just really missed you honestly.. A month without cuddles.. Absolute torture." he groans dramatically. "Did you know your hand was on my thigh earlier?" I question. He nods against my skin and pulls me closer. "You look good in white.." he utters out with a cute chuckle. "So you did notice!" I slap his shoulder playfully. He chuckles softly before retracting himself from my neck. The look on his face full of love and amusement. "You got dressed up for me?" he asks teasingly. My cheeks flushes a bright tint of pink as I look down in embarrassment. 

"Its fine! Hey, look at me." he lifted up my chin only to see my face as bright as I tomato. A laugh escapes his lips before he peppers my face with loving kisses. "Stopppp!~~" I whine as I try pushing him away. He stops for a second and looks me in the eyes. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" he raises an eyebrow teasingly. Before I could even answer he smashes his lips onto mine. Without thinking, I immediately kissed him back but pulled away when I reminded myself that he's tired and that he just came home from an 11 hour plane ride. 

"Hm? You okay?" he asks, his voice hinting with concern. Slowly, I nodded my head. "Y-you're tired. You need rest c'mon." I get off his lap and lightly tug on his sweater. He smiles in understanding, getting my point so quickly as if he just read my mind. He stood up and followed me to the bedroom. Once there, Silver was already sleeping soundly on top of the covers. I picked him up gently and put him on his doggy bed but unfortunately, I woke him up in the process. The small pup lets out a bark the moment he saw Beomgyu. 

Being the playful puppy he is, he dashed away from my palms and immediately started whining at Beomgyu, basically begging to be carried. Beomgyu chuckles and takes the pup in his arms and playing with him a little bit. "C'mon Silver, Beomie is sleepy. So are you." I say, puposely making my voice sound like I'm talking to a baby. The pup whines as I place him back on the dog bed. Beomgyu had already went to the bathroom to change into his pajamas. While he was away, I took this as advantage and changed into one of Beomgyu's hoodies that he left behind during his trip to the US. 

He came out of the bathroom, hair slightly damp. He sinks down on the bed beside me, eyes immediately locking on the hoodie I was wearing. "Babe, is that mine?" he asks slightly tugging at the hood. "Yeah." I reply, not bothering to look at him as I stay focused on the book I am currently reading. "Babee~~ Pay attention to meee~" he whines and snatches away the book. He practically pounces on me and engulfs me in a tight hug. I wrap my hands around him and snuggle against his neck. 

"You look so small~" he teases and kisses the top of my head. "I'm literally so close to your height." my lips form a pout, my bottom lip sticking out. "No you're not." he lets out a soft chuckle. There was a comfortable silence around us. Just me and him in each other's arms. I ask Beomgyu how performing in the USA was like and he was more happy to tell me. He went with what it was like with a wide smile on his face. He talked about how he met a lot of fans and how he interacted with them. 

"Seriously babe, it was the best thing that happened to me." he finishes. I nod simply and snuggle closer so I can breathe his scent in better. "Are you sleepy?" he asks as his fingers slowly made their way to my hair and softly playing with it. ".. No.." I reply, trying to sound awake. He continues playing and combing my hair with his fingers and hums a tune from one of his songs. I feel Beomgyu kiss the top of my head before retracting his fingers and pulling up the blanket.

He shifts a little to get himself comfortable before laying back down next to me. "Night Beom..." I wrap my arms around his small waist and lay my head against his chest. I listened to his heartbeats as I slowly let my eyes close. Last thing I feel is his arms wrapping around me and his soft breathing. My eyes now refusing to open, I drift off to sleep. 

Probably the best sleep I'll get after a month. 

________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
HAIIIIII~ I'm back and at it, this chapter was full of cringe I didn't wanna reread it because of how much cringe I put into this. aaAAaaaAAahHHh- 

Word count: 11 words
Date posted: 11/24/20