19: By Myself

Hajin's Pov

Two weeks had passed. Jaeri left two days ago which meant for the past two days I had Beomgyu all to myself. I was kind of recovered from the car accident, the cast was off but I still had migraines and headaches from time to time. 

Should I be worried?

Currently, I'm accompanying the boys to the airport for their flight. Beomgyu had spent the last two days at practice and I only saw him at night when he's sweaty and tired. But that didn't stop both of us from cuddling in bed and talking about our day until almost 12 am. 

Ever since the incident, Beomgyu refused to let me drive around in a car and got me a personal driver to take me anywhere I want. Which is honestly, a bit of an exaggeration. I had my head on Beomgyu's shoulder as he tried to calm me down and convince me not to cry. Tears were already begging to be let go instead of being kept and bottled up. Beomgyu knew I was on the verge of crying because some of my words either came out wrong, my voice would crack, it would just be incoherent words, or sometimes it would come out as whimpers. 

"Babeee~ Are you crying?" he asks as he leans his head on top of mine. "No." I mentally cursed at myself for letting my voice crack. "Hajin, chill out, it'll only be for a month." Soobin chuckles from the front. "A month without cuddles is like a decade without water." I whine, a pout evident on my lips. "If you go a decade without water, you'll die in 2 days or probably less." Taehyun says, laughing slightly at my stupid comparison. "Yeah, no shit sherlock." I stick out my tongue jokingly before going back to my place on Beomgyu's shoulder. 

"Hajin, why didn't you just agree to come with us?" Yeonjun whines. "Because I didn't want Beomgyu and the rest of you to get distracted." I explain in a 'duh' kind of tone. Beomgyu sighs before he drapes an arm around my shoulders. "Just make sure you lock the house. Okay?" he says protectively. "Okay..." I sigh sadly. The car comes to a stop and we realise that we arrived at the airport. ".... C-can I walk you to the departure gate?" my voice cracks. "I'm sorry darling, there are fansites and reporters inside waiting for us and I don't want you getting a panic attack from the large crowd." Beomgyu says apologetically.

I sigh knowing this'll be the last time I'll see him before he leaves for a month. Its not that long but still.. 

I'm gonna miss this dork..

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly, not too tight that I might choke him though. His muscular hands make their way around my small waist as he pulls me closer. "I'll miss you.." I mumble into his neck. "I'll see you in a month. I promise you, I'll call you as much as I can." he smiles sadly before planting a kiss on the top of my head. "I love you." he says before stepping out of the car and following his members inside. Fans and reporters crowd them to the point I could barely see them go in. 

I sink back into the car seat and sigh heavily. "Where to Miss Kim?" the driver asks. "The office please. Thank you." I smile politely. The car starts moving and the airport fades away from sight behind us. Another sigh leaves my lips. I grab my handkerchief from my bag and carefully wipe away the tears that were already falling. A few minutes later we arrive in front of the company building. I tell my driver to go and then pick me up at 6:30 pm. "But Miss Kim, Mr. Choi told me to make sure you don't do anything 'stupid'. His words not mine." he chuckles.

"I'll be fine. I'm sorry I.. I never got your name." I state with a questioning look. "Lim Jaesuk." he replies with a smile. "Jaesuk. Great! See you at 6:30 mate." I say informally and run off. I giggle victoriously since most of the people I meet, I'm usually formal. Sunji comes up to me with a smile. "Good morning Miss Kim. There's someone who wants to meet you. He's in your office right now." she informs. "Really? Who is it?" I ask while walking towards my large office doors. "Mr. Wang." she replies and turns her heel to go back to her desk.