2 YEARS❗🎉🎉

HELLO

ITS YA GURL ZY

So today marks the second year of "Forced to Love" and I have never been happier. So, I checked the first chapter of this book and it says

October 18, 2020

But that was because I re-uploaded it cuz I wasn't really satisfied with outcome of it and like it was just

Cringe

For me at least, idk about u guys. So you guys must be wondering..

"She's posting on the 2 year anniversary but didn't post anything on the first year?"

That was because I was really busy and I accidentally forgot. Also because I was taking a "short" break because I genuinely thought my book had flopped so badly and honestly, I didn't even want to continue it.

And then from September-October of 2020 I was getting a lot of notifications and comments.

And I was suddenly motivated to write again. The feedback and the funny reactions you guys comment on the chapters and paragraphs are really fun to read and thank you so much for the positivity.

So 2 years of late updates and hardwork later, we're at 40 chapters and counting.

I also reached a milestone of 9k+ reads and when I tell you I screamed when I saw it istg-

My first instinct was like, "Should I post something or-"

And then I realize that the 2 year anniversary for "Forced to Love" was rolling near I decided to just post on this day.

And I know I say this everytime but like

THANK YOU SO MUCH❤️❤️

I mean it with my entire chest, my entire soul, my entire life and literally just

Thank you.

I started this book a month of Tomorrow X Together debuted because I was so hooked. And I didn't think this would get 9k reads.

Thank you all so much for the support that you gave this book. SO AS A GIFT.

Let me just drop this here.

Do what you can with the information you are given 😉😏

Again thank you all so much. I promise to post more often, summer is rolling around so I have loads of time.

I apologize for the sad chapters I've posted recently😅😅

You guys can make up theories of what's about to happen next but honestly, I think I made it pretty clear.

Ya gurl just sucks at writing sometimes XDDD

So again, thank you. Stay safe and hopefully you guys have/are having a nice day/night/afternoon.

WEAR A MASK Y'ALL 😷😷

XOXO,
Zy