I wanna become something else.

_____________________________________

She walked into the corridor, desperately trying to hide her broken form from the students that aimlessly talked along the hall.

She finally made it outside, without no one noticing, I mean, aside from everyone who was on the teacher's office. But, she couldn't take it. Her brain would calculate random things she'd set her eyes on, and would memorize anyone's information.

Honestly, there are no words to explain how horrifying her quirk actually is. Imagine studying 24/7 with no breaks, no sleep, no rest. That's probably how it felt to be her.She was now wondering through the streets, she had forgotten her wallet along with her stuff on school, and she wasn't on the mood to talk to anyone.

She had considered going to the league and leaking all of the Heroes weakness, but that wasn't fair. She was selfish for yelling at them when all they wanted was for the better of everyone. Her eyes were still red but her mood screamed don't touch me.

She was scared to meet her mother, but it was inevitable, like Thanos, it was bound to happen one way or another. Would her meeting her mother cause her death? Probably.

Afterall, it's not like family really matters back at her hometown. She sighed deeply as a strange sense of sleepiness hit her, her deep in thought made her bump into an old man.Not bothering to activate her quirk, she just continued walking as if nothing had happened.

But the man called her attention "HEY, AREN'T YOU GOIN' TO APOLOGIZE" Clearly drunk, he staggered towards the girl, and the moment he held her shoulder, she turned rapidly, imediately breaking the contact between the both of them.

"You're quite pretty" He looked at her in a daze, completely ignoring her look of disgust.

"Thank you. I try." She backed away gracefully, gladly accepting the compliment. It's not everyday someone calls her pretty.

"You wanna have a drink?" The grabbed her arm harshly and out of pure reflex she landed a fist towards his face. He staggered away, landing on a pile of trash. Her heart rate began climbing as painful memories came to mind.

"Hit on someone younger, boy." And so she began running. As his curses began to fill the district, adrenaline pumped through her veins. Honestly, it's been far too long since she last made some trouble.

A big smile made it's way towards her face, hitting on someone's face had a weird sense of pleasure in it. As she made a turn, she bumped into a person making her fall to the ground. "Oop- Sorry 'bout that" She looked up, her eyes met golden orbs and a face that rested behind a plague doctor mask.